• Show
Clear All

• Which Build Manual

Can anyone tell me which version of the build manual this came from
    I would love a copy if you have one.

marina suspension.jpg
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Re: Which Build Manual

Not in my manual Steve Cheers Chris

Comment

It's in mine ,Fig10 page 12, 1989 chassis no.1459. I have it as a pdf file which I passed on to Dave Cunnington when I sent him all the info I had on a disc.

Comment

Copy sent to you Steve, it's in the latest of the three mk2 build manuals.
        Rgds DC

Comment

Steve,

Any chance you could publish a link to this later version of the manual like you did with the others.

Cheers
          Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
          - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Jon, I am not aware of this on the net.

Dare I say that for £3 + postage Club Goods will send you a CD with all three variants of the mk2 Build Manual
            ........they are all very similar but there are some slight differences between them

Rgds DC

Comment

Steve ,did you get my email and if so was it any help?

Comment

Nothing recieved Chris. Checked my main and spam boxes. My email is [email protected].
                MOC member since 05/97
                1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
                1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
                Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
                X