Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello

DONT DO IT! DONT DO IT lol,

Well still looking but holding back, hate not having a car to fiddle with, my last car before I had the bike was a MG ZS every one said they were rubbish but get a good one and you cant get better value for money sold it to my son and he is a "hot hatch" guy
    Had an mgf a few cars back but turned out it had been rear ended at some stage and the rear sub frame was out of line with the car.
    Would go for another one but try not to have the same car twice not had an MX and noticed you can get some kits to fitt them.
    To be honest I'm doing my head in, looking forward to next Sunday for the Kit car run down to Brighton Can have another look round for ideas!
    Trouble is I keep looking round and thinking "thats nice" I could do something with that "BLOODY CARS"

Comment

Yes thanks Chris,
      I think it has a lot to do with how the car was treated when it was new,and the later cars are much better but still one to look out for.

Comment

most mgf will have had a head gasket replacement by now - otherwise they are most likely festering on someones drive. The gasket should have been replaced witha much better quality multi-layer item. Mine had it done along with the pipes under the car and new brakes and a huge history and I only paid £700 for it! Never given me a moments trouble. The thing with the mx5s is that awful rattle they have on start up as the tppets fill. Plus the rear handbrake is a complete pita.

Comment

Working...
        X