How to place an advert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to place an advert

Either I am being very thick or this new MOC web site is obscure, but I cannot see how to advertise a Roadster on the MOC web site.
    I am a member and can log in, but I can't find the pathway to advertise.
    Please can someone guide me.
    Thanks, Jonathan

Re: How to place an advert

Hi just click on settings when page opens go to left hand side half way down post classified hope that helps regards lee

Comment

Hi, I have just bought the Marlin badge that was for sale. The add has now disapeared from the screen. I now dont know if the seller has my details or not. I am sure there must be a way of re locating the add again but I am a bit lacking when it comes to computors. Steve Lilley

Comment

Fixed if intersted Please pm me regards lee

Comment

Thank you Lee, still not quite there. I click on 'settings' and get a menu down the LH side with 3 main headings:My Messages, My Subscriptions, My Settings.
          There is nothing about Post Classified. ??

Comment

Does this help you?

The button immediately under classifieds after you have clicked on it to see them?
            Last edited by stevejgreen; 06-06-12, 03:38 PM.
            MOC member since 05/97
            1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
            1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
            Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
            X