photos of ykc build ups in the factory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photos of ykc build ups in the factory

I have started to put up my collection of build photos taken in the factory, if anyone is interested they are in teh YKC groups picture folder ( click here) it might be interesting to see the model differences that were made. There is also a red car being fitted with a zetec. Enjoy.

Re: photos of ykc build ups in the factory

You can only access these pics if you are a group member????????????????????
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

join up! the more the merrier!

Comment

and then leave if you are no longer interested!
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

I am a member, but It wont let me veiw pictures When I click on Click here it just says you must be a member, or would you like to join.
          Steve Lilley

Comment

You have to be a member of the Group to view the pictures. You are not currently a Group member.

You may be a member of the MOC but you still need to join the Group, it is something completely seperate.
            Once you have joined the group, and seen the pictures, you can then leave the group if you are no longer interested.

Your MOC membership is not affected.
            MOC member since 05/97
            1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
            1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
            Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
            The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
            X