Which Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Car

I was looking at some pictures of Kit Cars I have owned and thought you might like to take a look.
    Here are three of my favourite cars.

DSC00020.jpgDSC00084.jpgABCD0004.jpgABCD0006.jpgDSC00342.jpgdanny 130 014.jpgdanny 130 007.jpg

Please add some pictures of your Kit Cars.

Terry

Re: Which Car

That a Robin Hoodin the first pic isnt it? One of the one piece round tube chassis ones? I have to say I would rather have that little dutton in the background Dutton??? yes - wonderful little cars

My first kit car was a Jago Jeep - cant find any pics of it though - will look

Comment

Cameron, the Robin Hood is an Exmo folded stainless steel mono cock chassis, and the Dutton belongs to my friend John Mason, 2l Zetech engine in it, it does go every well.
      Terry

Comment

a dutton with a zetec!!! they went fast enough before - i had a friend with a cross flow in it (1700?) it went like stink.

Comment

Terry that green roadster was a good car wish you still had it, nice interior to. Don't think much of the silver one though only joking you only need to have a sportster now and you have had them all

Comment

Yes, the roadster had a 2l fiat twin cam in it that I rebuilt, and someone in Carlisle did the interior, and made a good job of it, didn't you.
            I wish I could keep them all, but you cant.
            Terry

Comment

Working...
            X