Hello from Somerset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Somerset

Well this is my initial post on the forum and it looks like it will be quite a bit for you to read.

I’ll be doing updates as pdf’s so you can download/print and read at your leisure (plus it’s simple to format in word!) Updates will be added to post on website so check back regularly and make use of the other great features of the site and its knowledgeable community

If the editors would like to use this article for PitStop let me know and I can send as word document as required or just use the attached pdf.

I will (weather permitting) be at the Pentillie Festival of Speed this Sunday 26 August in the club area so hope to meet some of you there…

Somerset Fun.pdf

Dave

Re: Hello from Somerset

Well done Dave. You have been busy! Hope you get to drive it a bit now before winter. I am sure John Mulvaney would like a copy of your article for the mag so that other members can read it. regards Liz

Comment

Blooming heck Dave, well done, Look forward to seeing it sometime.

Terry

Comment

That's impressive stuff Dave, thank you for the effort to share it

Comment

Brilliant keep up the great work.

Comment

Epic job. i'll hope to meet you and Pete at Pentillie. I hope the tracking info I gave Pete has helped a bit. Can't wait to see it!
            Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Heavens!
              I'm exhausted reading your fantastic blog.
              Well done.

I look forward to seeing you on Sunday at Pentillie and admiring your handy work.

Andrew
              Berli

Comment

A very novel and attractive dashboard design and what an ingenious speedo sensor!!
                Last edited by Peterx; 24-08-12, 08:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Thanks for all your positive comments, much appreciated

Have been out testing and am quite addicted to the V6 sound!

New carpets and felt going in at the moment before trip to pentillie to ease my ears, pics to follow from the event and hopefully a video if my brother can hold it steady...

Look forward to meeting some of you there and at other events.

If anyone would like more info on anything I've done let me know and I'll post more.

Wiring diagram to follow soon.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                  X