Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armageddon, or the end of car modifying as we know it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Armageddon, or the end of car modifying as we know it.

Good work Dane.
    Ignoring the UKIP agenda, even the main parties would need to think hard about this one. The impact on industry would be immense. Not just the main retailers but all the smaller fabrication & engineering works who supply components...there would be some substantial ripple effects. And hard to get the electorate to spend their way out of the recession when their main hobby has been outlawed.
    Perhaps we could all use your text as a template to lobby our own MP & MEP...any objections Dane..?
    Marlin Roadster, LWB...1860 B Series + Ford Type 9
    Renault Espace 54mm front calipers, vented discs, cycle wings and adjustable tie-bars.

Comment

No problems using my email to my MEP. Although the MEPs letter is now on the web site, with his permission, I would have to ask him if he minded his bit being sent elsewhere.
      I was a young voter when we voted for the EEC. Free trade? I'll go for that. I wish I had read "1984" beforehand because the general gyst of George's tome has been set in motion now by these murky unelected commisioners. When I have a mo I'll speak to Demon Tweeks, Burton and Europa and see how they understand what may happen. I'll bet the CBS boys will be voiciferous about anything that affects their excellent business!
      Cheers for now, I'll check that I'm not beeing followed by the thought police commisars!!
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

and of course those three chaps on Top Gear wont be able to produce any of their wonderful creations (remember the water-borne cars adn the campervan conversions?) !

Comment

Working...
        X