Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: edinburgh trial

Originally posted by dogoncrazy View Post
    At least that's one Cabrio being used Ben! I don't have time for all this bling , I'm to busy driving the vehicle!!!!!!!! Sorry lads
    Would like to hear a BM 6 thrashing up Bamford, would be good to be there but duty calls else where.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Iv heard the marina based roadsters are the hardest ones. And they seem very tough. Good luck to evrybody taking part!!

Comment

Will look out for you too. Yucky green/blue metallic Astra estate, full of junk from carting Marlin parts around.

There seem to be 20 Marlins entered, Tony Branson and son account for two, there are two in class 0. It's forecast fine but cool.

I am planning to go to the finish from Bamford, so hopefully will catch up with some of the crews.

Bet your Springer will be better behaved then the boys... lol

Originally posted by dogoncrazy View Post
        I'll be looking out for you Robert. My Cabrio will be parked probably somewhere near exit road out of the climb - JR07 LOT. I'll hopefully have a well behaved Springer with me!

Comment

A post from the wilds.

Posted from the top of Bamford Clough Tony and Sally Branson just below the restart:

Tony & Sally Branson.jpg
          Last edited by Robert in Cumbria; 06-10-12, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Robert,
            Nice to meet you and the boys. Hope you had a safe trip back.

Comment

Likewise Alan, It's good to put faces to voices and meet people with kindred interests. Thanks for allowing me to take some pix of your car.

Taken at Bamford Clough on the MCC Edinburgh Trial. Nikon D3100 + 18-105 VR lens. (in case anybody is interested!)

Alan's Cabrio Front Quarter.jpg
              Last edited by Robert in Cumbria; 07-10-12, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Sorry we couldn't get to watch this year. Perhaps next although we shall just be back from the Isle of Man - its a job to fit everything in!

Comment

Another Marlin in Action Photo, Hal Branson and Beth. Taken with D200, 80-200 zoom, with flash.

Hal Branson and Beth.jpg

Comment

Nice shot Robert!

Comment

And this one?

Spent a little time on this one, took out the Landrover and the fence. It needs a little more work when I am not so tired.

Alan's Cabrio.jpg
                      Last edited by Robert in Cumbria; 09-10-12, 08:08 PM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq2nz...eature=related try this clip for a bit of Marlin action
                        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

North devon motor club trial , section at High Bray north of south molton, steep rock stepped hill very slippery!, A difficult hill to get up clean

Im on at 17 mins and 50 seconds. Just after the mx5. If you watch abit before and after it makes me look alot better cause not that many get up

Comment

Working...
                          X