Roadster for sale - light restoration needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster for sale - light restoration needed

Hi guys, I have been contacted by a chap in Somerset who has a little red roadster for sale. It needs a bit of restoration and I would buy it myself if I could get it trasnsported from down there to up here! (however if you know of someway of getting it transported cheaply then please let me know!)

I have contact details if you are interested and the pics beleow are available in hi resolution if you let me have your email addy
    He's looking for about £500

..."I have a 1275cc A Series roadster that I shall have to reluctantly part with. It is a Marina based long wheelbase version with dropped seat wells built in 1986.
    I bought it in 1996 from it's second owner and it has only covered 16,000 miles from when it was constructed.

Unfortunately I had a major short in the electrics which burnt out the wiring.

The car has since been off the road for the last 12 years in dry covered garaging. It has not been on SORN since it was off the road before this became applicable.

The car was in good running order before it was taken off the road but does not have hood or sidescreens as these were lost in a fire in our summerhouse. I do have the hood frame and it has a good fitted tonneau cover.

redroadster.jpg

redroadsterinside.jpg

redroadsterRear.jpg
    Last edited by cameronfurnival; 24-11-12, 04:55 PM. Reason: added pics
Working...
X