Roadster replacement seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roadster replacement seats

Chris, I found a couple of photos I saved of the bench seats I passed on. In fact they were from a Caterham but the dimensions were just about the same as a Marlin. The shaping of the backrest is excellent and you might want to show them to your upholsterer if you are using one

.Caterham Bench Seat 1.jpgCaterham Bench Seat 2.jpg

Comment

Thanks everybody for your help. As i am trying to keep Ruby as "Old looking" as possible the one piece backrest/caterham style is probably the route I will take Cheeers Chris

Comment

Chris, There are a set of bench seat backrest and squabs on eBay at the moment at £ 150. they are a bit blingy but probably the right sizes. The item is descriibed as "Sylva Raw Striker etc seats.

Comment

will have a look cheers Chris

Comment

Hi i know this is a bit out of date, but had problems logging in, i replaced the marlin seats with a new pair from Great British Sports Cars at Ollerton i think they were made for a narrow Robinhood! but fit perfectly and are very comfortable. (found them on ebay)

Comment

I have now fitted a pair of Saturn seats from Intatrim and have been out for a long drive. I have to say I am very pleased with both the way they look and the comfort of them. I have hinged them at the front to give good access to the space behind the seats. This particularly helps in getting the hood out when I need it (very rarely to be fair). I lifted the seats off of the floor by about 3inch to get a better driving position. I was also pleased that I haven't had to modify the tonneau cover either as it fits over the seats well and even gives a better run off for water and hopefully will stop a previous issue with pooling.
              New seat (1).jpg
              New seat (3).jpg

This does mean I have the two seats that I no longer need if anyone is interested.
              (see image at the start of the thread)

Dan

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                X