It's that time of the year again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's that time of the year again

After hardly using the Roadster last year and sitting outside since last April as well, took her for the MOT today and passed with flying colours.
    I can't remember when I last used a car horn and it never crossed my mind to test it despite checking lights etc. so of course being an air horn the vanes had stuck and no noise.
    However a tap with a hammer soon cured that and a new MOT cert ensued.
    Just hope I can get some miles on her this year, weather permitting!

Re: It's that time of the year again

Good news, well done Hugh

Are you coming to Stoneleigh this year ??

B rgds DC

Comment

Hi David,
      I'm planning to but it will depend on so many things that it will probably be a last min. decision.
      Poor old girl has been sat outside my garage since April last year in all the bad weather we've had and other than keep the battery charged and a short run before the MOT it's only done 80 miles!
      Hope to put a few more on this year.

Comment

Hugh, On the top of the compressor there should be a little cap for squirting a couple of drops of oil in. Should help.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

That's the first thing I did when I got home Ben.
          Weather permitting, I'm going to take her for a run tomorrow to set up the carbs, something I usually do a couple of times a year. Ticking over lumpy as hell at the moment but the emissions on the test were well in, although I don't think they need to test them.

Comment

Working...
          X