Yorkshire Dales Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yorkshire Dales Weekend

2nd Yorkshire Dales Weekend, at Dalesbridge Campsite, Austwick arranged by Dave & Caroline Kitson. Dalesbridge can cope with anything from a tent to B&B, there is a bar on site, and they will do the Saturday meal for us. Full details in Pitstop. Please book with campsite and say you are with the MOC. Please let Dave have menu choices for Saturday night if you are partaking. Dalesbridge 015242 51021. D&C 01274 771561 dave.kitson(at)blueyonder.co.uk

Re: Yorkshire Dales Weekend

We have insufficient numbers for the Saturday meal at the campsite so this has been cancelled. An alternative is being sought. The weekend will go ahead, whatever the number attending. If you are intending to join us, book directly with the Dalesbridge campsite asap.

Comment

Wait for me I'm coming, its only 260 miles up the road. So see you there.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Originally posted by b.caswell View Post
        Wait for me I'm coming, its only 260 miles up the road. So see you there.
        I will be fairly close but you picked the weekend I collect my new toy, the Berlinetta.

The Lakeland weekend was the weekend I went to see the Berlinetta!!! You need to pick the dates of these events better! ;-)

Comment

Hi All - The Saturday meal is now at the Gamecock in Austwick village at 7pm. Those who had already committed are booked in, namely Kitsons, Hoggs, Greens, Lilley & Caswell. Anyone wishing to join us please contact the pub directly, and add yourself to the KITSON party (if there's space!). We did originally suggest a meal in the Gamecock for Sunday, this will now be a do-your-own-thing day. We look forward to seeing you all - and the day-trippers - between 11th and 15th July. We even welcome tintops - we might have to come in one!!
          Phone nos. Gamecock 01524251226; Dalesbridge 015242 51021; Us 01274 771561.
          Cheers - Dave & Caroline

Comment

Working...
          X