Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins in the marches - august bank holiday

MARLINS IN THE MARCHES – AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2013

The venue for this years Marlins in the Marches weekend will again be the fantastic Midway Caravan & Camping Park (www.midwayholidaypark.co.uk) which lies between Mortimers Cross and Aymestrey, North Hereford.

Join us for a sociable August Bank holiday, with scenic runs through Herefordshire and neighbouring counties, with good local food and drink.

Please book directly with Wendy at the campsite (tel No. 01568 708236) mention the Kit Car Club. Please book early as obviously this is usually a busy weekend being the last one before children return to school. Please also let Robert & Terresa Aubrey know you are coming – tel. No. 01432 830369 (evening preferred) or email [email protected], or via the forum.

P.S. Please don’t let me be the only Sportster there – all you need is a tent as there is a good café on site.

Re: Marlins in the marches - august bank holiday

Hi Rob/ Terresa. You won't be the only Sportster. I've got a B& B in Aymestrey for the saturday and sunday nights so if I don't catch you at Stoneleigh, I'll see you then . David.

Comment

Thanks David - looking forward to it. May see you tomorrow. Terresa & Rob

Comment

Hi Everybody,

Still spaces available at the campsite, also a "Log Pod" with a double bed, for someone who doesn't like sleeping in a tent!!!! (Tel. 01568 708236)

On the Saturday evening Wendy will do a carvery for us, like she did last year, enjoyed by all I think, £17 per head, please let me know if you want to join in, as I need numbers. If anyone has any special dietary requirements please let me know i.e. vegetarian etc.

I know some are booked in earlier in the week, we are going to a local pub on the Friday evening if you want to join us (approx. £10 for a mains course) again please let us know.

A BBQ on the Sunday evening again please let us know so we can get the sausages /burgers and rolls (the cost of the food to be divided).

Wendy does not have a bar licence so please feel free to bring your own drink.

I have been saying my prayers and asking for this weather - but I cannot give any guarantee!!! Keep our fingers crossed.

Look forward to hearing from you soon - either here on the forum or phone 01432 830369 - evening preferred.

Rob & Terresa

Comment

Hi Rob/Teressa. Put me down for the saturday evening meal (veggie option please). Regards David.

Comment

Hi. Please put us down for everything. Arriving Fri pm till Tues am. Hope its like this! L&D

Comment

Hi Both,

Done - Looking forward to seeing you both.

Terresa & Rob

Comment

Hi
                Please put us down for meal Saturday and BBQ Sunday. Alan and Alison

Comment

Hi Both,

Done - keep fingers crossed for this weather. Looking forward to seeing you both.

Terresa & Rob x

Comment

Hi Rob and Teresa, Have just booked the camping and plan to arrive Thursday 22nd. Please include me (just1) in any catering plans. Eats almost anything including other peoples meals. Ben ....PS also sent email Don't let me be the only roadster!!
                    Last edited by b_caswell; 18-07-13, 03:00 PM.
                    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Rob and Teresa,

We would like to go to the pub on Fri night as well as the meal on Sat and the BBQ.

Geoff G

Comment

Hi Rob and Teresa,

Put us down for Fri, Sat and Sun meals.

Geoff G

Comment

Thanks Geoff, - done that. Looking forward to seeing you both.

Terresa & Rob

Comment

Hi Rob & Terresa
                            We've booked for the full week from Mon 19th to Mon 26th, so we'll be there before any of you! We'll join you for all the meals (pub, carvery & BBQ), but note that Caroline is veggie (but eats fish). I'll eat anythging thats stopped moving - just don't nod off! Looking forward to seeing everyone, and hoping for the same weather we had on the Dales weekend.
                            Dave & Caroline

Comment

Hi Both,

Looking forward to seeing you. Thank you.

Terresa & Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X