Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5exi Register

Hi Guys,

I'm now one of 2 technical reps in the Marlin Owners Club for the 5exi. I'm trying to encourage as many owners as possible to come along to the shows (and maybe even a dedicated exi meet up?).....

To try and help I want to establish a register of exi's - what is where and a few details (engine type, colour, reg, region of the UK, contact number etc). I'm also asking Marlin for the same info. This information would not be distributed or stored online to respect privacy.

...and also for any ideas from owners as to what they would like to see/do....

Please PM me with car details and ideas

Thanks in advance

Rich

Re: 5exi Register

Hi Rich, How is the register progressing? Will any of the information be available to other owners? I would like to know, for instance, if there are other owners in the vicinity of Geordie Land, how many have been built, any meetings etc.

Comment

Hi Stan,

Not made much progress on register at all over recent months. Far too busy at work unfortunately

There was one owner (Craig) in Tyne and Wear that last time I knew had painted his exi a nice white colour...... I don't have any contact details? Don;t know if he was ever a moc member - membership secretary may be able to help.

How did you get on with fixing the steering arms.....

Rich

Comment

Hi Rich, I'm picking the car up on Tuesday. I'll have a nice wee drive from Crediton to Whitley Bay, around 400 miles, to get to know the car.
        Stan.

Comment

Working...
        X