mot'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mot'd

Cabrio Mot'd today, no issues so happy bunny. All set for trip to Jersey for 40th anniversary AND IT JUST HAPPENS THAT THERE'S A MOTORING FESTIVAL ON !!!!!!!

Re: mot'd

Alan have you got your little problem fixed ?
    Ps noticed it could do with a little clean on your left hand valve cap at stoneleigh )))))))))
    Enjoy your trip

Comment

Hi Dogon, what date is the festival on ? Years ago I used to visit Jersey every year when I had military "Stuff" and can remember both a tractor show and a car show but cant 'remember the dates ...cheers Chris

Comment

Hi Chris . The Jersey Festival of Motoring is held on the first weekend in june, this year from 7th-9th . It really is a terrific event comprising sprints, hillclimbs and various static displays and if the weather is kind, a beautiful setting. Regards David

Comment

Hi David, remember well watching the hill climb at Bouley Bay one year , sadly wont be able to go over this year as already away at that time maybe go next year with my Marlin. Have a great time cheers Chris

Comment

Hi Lee

Problem sorted with some rewiring of the injector relay sockets - dodgy wire on one connection. New HP pump fitted as original was getting noisy.

Comment

Working...
            X