Berli / Cortina heater box cable conns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berli / Cortina heater box cable conns

Another rather rather silly/stupid question, the heater has 2 cables to it, one for air distribution the other for temp control - one is connected under the unit, where is the lever conn for the other shorter cable, been looking/feeling but cannot locate it, the build manual gives no clues, and my manual is uk side at my mums place - help!!
    T
    Last edited by Tony Stott; 02-06-13, 12:53 PM.

Re: Berli / Cortina heater box cable conns

Hi Tony. Just looked on my Berli the temperature control cable goes onto the underside of the heater box (where the heater matrix is). The air distribution cable goes to the lever to the left of the lower heater outlets.

Phil.

Have you got a date for picking up the seats yet?

Comment

Phil you have a pm!(i hope)
      Last edited by Tony Stott; 05-06-13, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Hi Tony!
        Only if your heating system is designed to be able to adjust the flow of air between screen and floor will you need the air distribution cable. In the Berlinetta build manual this cable was not used. As Phil says, it is only if the air distribution box has been incorporated that you will need the cable to adjust the air flow between screen/floor.
        James

Comment

james
          Am now more conversant with it, recently on Ebay there were Cortina heater bits, pipework, matrix, control block, air box and a knackered big heater box, bought 'em for £10!
          Now had an opportunity to sort out the pieces so have a good idea of the system. Now just need to look at the car and installation more closely to ascertain if a mod is possible!
          Dohhhh more work!! Watch this space!!
          tony

Comment

Working...
          X