Archive Mystery Car Pictures - can you help to identify them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archive Mystery Car Pictures - can you help to identify them

Over time I have been collecting many hundreds of Marlin car pictures, and have quite a few which remain unidentified. I do not have copyright of these pictures, so I'm hoping the owners do not mind

Please try and help me, you might just recognize one of these - and it might even be yours !

Let's start with a few Roadsters, can you put registrations to any of these ? There are two pictures of each, but they may not appear together.

Many thanks in anticipation.........and dare I ask whether I should put up some more ?

Let's call these cars "Post 1" for identification as the thread grows
    Attached Files
    Last edited by cameronfurnival; 19-06-13, 10:58 AM.

Re: Archive Help Required : Do you recognize these cars ?

Seventy Eight views and no replies - thanks guys. I take it that no-one wants to see any more?

Rgds DC

Comment

Yes please but at the moment dont recognise any of them.

Adrian

Comment

DC, love the pics, but like Adrien I don't recognise any of them.

Terry

Comment

DC
          Same as the guys above!
          Keep em coming!!
          never know I might recognise one eventually
          Cheers
          Bryan
          Stapley Bryan

Comment

Hi Dave,
            I have trolled through my old photographs from the mid eighties onwards but I just don't have any snaps of the cars posted in this thread. I may have some more photos stashed away some where as I have moved many times over the past 20 odd years. Rest assured I will let you know if I find anything!
            Regards,
            Chris

Comment

Hi D.C. Dont give up on us now. Its great to see images of other cars even if you dont' recognise them. I have foud you can learn so much from photos of other cars and lets face it we all like new ideas even if they are from a few years ago. Keep up the good work cheers Chris

Comment

Hi Dave

You've stumped us all, but we all want to see more! Can't beat a good puzzle.

The only other thing is perhaps you could start adding all these cars to the photo gallery section and populate that with a lot more cars?

Mike

Comment

Anyone else got any old pics ??
                  Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Wow, there is life out there...thanks guys for the interest.

Once Cameron has sorted the membership side of things out with Memsec, he and I will be doing something about the gallery, and hopefully in the not too distant
                    future I can swamp you with pictures....give us a little more time please.

Meantime, I'll sort out a few more puzzles for you, I have many more unidentified car pics, and so far these are only from looking at the Roadster archive.

Can I repeat Ben's request above, ANY old pics would potentially be of great use for the archive we are building - for instance I've just responded to a PM from a member
                    only to find out that we have no knowledge of the registration number, nor information or pics of his car.................and I'm sure there are loads more out there like this

Rgds DC

Comment

OK, four more mystery cars for you, again two pics of each ....and this is "Post 2"
                      ..........the beautiful wooden dash is in the green car:
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by dcunn; 17-06-13, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry D.C. cant help with these either, the lighting bar and badges on the red car must have seen before by someone. (Very different).

Terry

Comment

Thanks for the reply Terry, I'm wondering if it was a car that Lee H restored and sold ?

Comment

DC
                            Not seen these either!!

Bryan
                            Stapley Bryan

Comment

Yes the red one is one of my old cars, Bob and myself went up to Livingston on a frosty snowy day to rescue it from a shed, the only trouble was the shed was ontop of the car. Really it was the roof had fallen in due to the weight of the snow and the car had been in a wet garage for over 20 years, the brakes were sold and we had to drag the car with the winch from the trailer. But never fear the car is in the hands of a club member and under restoration good marlin times

Comment

Working...
                              X