No announcement yet.

Archive Mystery Car Pictures - can you help to identify them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Archive Help Required : Do you recognize these cars ?

Great news Lee.....but what was/is the chassis and registration number ?

Comment

not sure of the reg but a nice picture of the car
      Attached Files

Comment

Many thanks Lee, don't know anything about LFS 6>>>> on the database, it's another one to sort out..................please will the new owner contact me

Do you have any other unpublished pics of your rebuilds over the years ? If so you have my email address

Thanks again DC

Comment

Hi Dave,
          First photo (SWB Roadster blue and ally) Owner Robert Pay on an age related plate, Alfa engine, few jobs to complete, for sale at present.
          Danny.

Comment

Many thanks Danny, the pics I have were taken Nov 2011. I know the chassis number....do you perchance know the registration ???

So that's two identified so far...thanks to all. Guess I'd better get some more ready !

Cheers DC

Comment

OK, here is "Post 3"..............four more Roadsters :
              Attached Files
              Last edited by dcunn; 17-06-13, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Hi Dave

On the basis that we are told the majority of the mebership does not/cannot use the Forum, how about adding a faw of these to an article in the next Pitstop. You could then refer the reader back to the Forum to see more - one way or another we''ll encourage the wider mebership that they are missing out and there is so much more going on on the Forum!

Mike

Comment

B***er, and there was me thinking you'd recognised one of them !

Good to chat yesterday Mike, and this is an excellent suggestion, I'll send stuff to Geoff now

B Rgds DC

Comment

DC, The green Roadster I think Terry Read had and sold it to Lee H, then it was parked in my drive to rewire it, I fit the dash and got it running.

Comment

Hi D.C, I believe the green one is one of my old ones, I think it eventually went to spain. (Q749RDS)
                      Last edited by terryreed1664; 17-06-13, 07:30 PM.

Comment

The red one is another one of mine parked beside 2 sheds, the green is a track car now
                        Attached Files

Comment

Lee, you should have gone to specsavers !!!!

Comment

Thanks guys, two more sorted

Comment

LFS 6 is a very early Mk2 note the lamp bar grp mounts along with the nose without the front return for the number plate and also the rear moulding with no return on the top edge and no spare recess.
                              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

OK here is Post 4, two pairs and four singles...I hope Lee can identify one of the pairs which I think had registration ending in --- --6W
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X