Leg room in Cabrio SWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Leg room in Cabrio SWB

Hi David call Terry Reed he has a great cabrio for sale with one off power steering call him on 07737 057373

Comment

A possible postscript to this thread.
      David Martin was comfortable in the Chippenham Cabrio therefore he will be comfortable in a SWB Cabrio. For that is what it is! This despite he, myself and others being told it was a LWB by the vendor. I was aware of the differences as outlined by Dave and Lee but was unable to check myself being in New Zealand at the time. I had taken a gamble having had good experiences with the eBay community but ........... caveat emptor!

Comment

Hi I have a v8 SWB Cabrio that I built and I am 6ft 1in.
        It fits everywhere and I doubt that I could get in and comfortably drive if I was taller.
        There are mods to the doors and transmission tunnel but these only address the widths at various parts not the length.
        Incidently I have my seat as low and as far back as it will go!
        I think you would have to have a LWB car - all Hunters are LWB and Hunters were built by the factory.

Comment

The Cabrio from Chippenham was a LWB what makes you say it is not?
          Danny

Comment

Hi Danny,
            Sorry have been off-line over festive period.
            I picked up you PM first and have answered, however for Forum:
            The running board/rear mudguard molding join is not in-line with the rear of the door.
            This was not picked up by me initially because there were other issues to sort out.
            The difference has been well illustrated by Lee with his photos.
            Andrew

Comment

Working...
            X