Cranleigh 18th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cranleigh 18th August

I will be at Cranleigh on Sunday 18th August. Is anyone else planning to go? If you want to park together as a club I need to book a club pitch before this Sunday 7th. I am not going to book a club pitch unless we have more than 4 or 5 cars. Otherwise we can plan to meet up at the meeting point that is before the entrance(email or PM me). Otherwise we will be dotted about like last year.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Re: Cranleigh 18th August

Hi Ben.

My boy and me intend to get down there for the day in our roadster so let me know if you book a spot or I will book an individual space during the week.

See you there.

Mark.

Comment

Hi Mark, It seems there only about three Marlins going so far so can hardly justify a club area SO suggest we try to meet up in the pre entry assembly point that should be sign posted on the day. So you will need to register your entry. I plan to arrive about 10am so if you and any other Marlins arrive between 10 an 1030 we can meet up. Any one else thinking of coming you need to register with the organisers....... see[email protected]

Comment

Hi Ben, I will register and will try to meet up with you at about 10.
        See you there. Mark.

Comment

I am registered with the show and wi be there

Comment

If I want to target 10am how long should allow for traffic near the show - as I have not been to this one before. I am only at Woking so only 30min drive when no traffic

Comment

Hi Alan, Normally its good with a bit of a queue at the entrance BUT two things this year, 1... They are setting up a meet up area for small groups before the show entrance, so not sure how that will work(watch out for signs) but Mark and myself plan to try and meet there at around 10am. 2... However I am coming from the East and will have to try and negotiate the diversion due to the local highways digging up the eastern approach route that weekend. If I don't make it by 1030 I suggest you just go on in and hope we meet up later.

Comment

ok will do thanks

Comment

Another great day out. Sorry I missed you Mark, couldn't find your car it the field of thousands.

Comment

Working...
                  X