Owners in Surrey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners in Surrey

I am a new member and became proud owner of a Cabrio last weekend. I live in Woking, any members close to me let me know as would like to hook up (read - scrounge advice). Hope to meet some of you at events soon.

Thanks to Danny Nelson for finding me the car and Reg Biddlecombe the seller (I suspect some of you may know the car).

Re: Owners in Surrey

Originally posted by Alan.c View Post
    I am a new member and became proud owner of a Cabrio last weekend. I live in Woking, any members close to me let me know as would like to hook up (read - scrounge advice). Hope to meet some of you at events soon.

Thanks to Danny Nelson for finding me the car and Reg Biddlecombe the seller (I suspect some of you may know the car).

Can you post a photo Alan?

Comment

Alan, good to have met you at Newark, and delighted to hear that you have a car.

I know the reg, but do not know the chassis number, nor do I have any pics, so I repeat the welcome and request from Mike above.

If you feel happier to pass information by PM or personal email, then please do so as my details are in the Pitstop mags

Look forward to seeing you soon at Marlin events, meantime enjoy your car !

B Rgds Dc

Comment

MARLIN.jpg
        Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Can you post a photo Alan?
        I hope picture is attached I am working my way through how the site works

Comment

Originally posted by dcunn View Post
          Alan, good to have met you at Newark, and delighted to hear that you have a car.

I know the reg, but do not know the chassis number, nor do I have any pics, so I repeat the welcome and request from Mike above.

If you feel happier to pass information by PM or personal email, then please do so as my details are in the Pitstop mags

Look forward to seeing you soon at Marlin events, meantime enjoy your car !

B Rgds Dc
          Dave I recall the test drive in your car well - I have attached photo. I have no issue sharing chasis number when I find it and/or when I get the V5 back. You can tell I liked yours this one is very similar.

I never did get the chasis number of that one I was chasing on eBay originally.

MARLIN.jpg

Comment

Alan, looks almost like the March of the Clones ! You will find the Marlin chassis number plate here, should be something like T4 followed by numbers :
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Alan, I have a LWB Cabrio and like in Shepperton, would good to met sometime and chat.
              Stewart Jones

Comment

Hi Alan,
                I've just taken delivery of 80% of an unmade SWB Cabrio Kit, which I've always wanted since seeing one in the early 90s at the Sandown Park Kit Car show. Won't be doing much to it until I've finished doing the decorating and collecting the missing bits! Got my TVR Griffith 500SE on the market to help fund the build, which I might BMW six base.
                Anyways, early days yet.....
                Mike
                in Row Town

Comment

Originally posted by Aerograph View Post
                  Hi Alan,
                  I've just taken delivery of 80% of an unmade SWB Cabrio Kit, which I've always wanted since seeing one in the early 90s at the Sandown Park Kit Car show. Won't be doing much to it until I've finished doing the decorating and collecting the missing bits! Got my TVR Griffith 500SE on the market to help fund the build, which I might BMW six base.
                  Mike
                  in Row Town
                  Hi Mike

What parts are you missing? Several members have collections of spares, and may be able to help?

Mike

Comment

Sorry for delay just saw the message will give you a call in next day or so

Alan Carr

Comment

Mike & Stewart Jones you are both close by me and near each other (do you know each other) maybe we can hook up for a lemonade at some convenient hostelry for a catch up. How about the Harvester pub on the Ottershaw roundabout this Thursday at 7.30pm - no time like the present. No probs if it does not fit.
                      Alan Carr

Originally posted by Aerograph View Post
                      Hi Alan,
                      Mike
                      in Row Town

Comment

Mike,

Stewart and I are meeing tonight 7.30 at the Ottershaw Harvester - hope you can make it.

Originally posted by Alan.c View Post
                        Mike & Stewart Jones you are both close by me and near each other (do you know each other) maybe we can hook up for a lemonade at some convenient hostelry for a catch up. How about the Harvester pub on the Ottershaw roundabout this Thursday at 7.30pm - no time like the present. No probs if it does not fit.
                        Alan Carr

Comment

Sorry Guys, away on business, so I'll have to dip out on this one....
                          Mike

Comment

Working...
                          X