Another Sportster hits the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another Sportster hits the road

As i said on madabout - Well done - nice to see another sportster on the road
    BMW E30 Sportster 2005 - M20B28 - Build Log and Updates http://www.msportster.co.uk/
    http://www.modelog.co.uk/
    http://www.mustang67.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
      As i said on madabout - Well done - nice to see another sportster on the road
      Cheers Patrick. Fitting hood and screen/wipers whilst awaiting the DVLA to be bothered to look at the reg application. Frustrating is not the word.....

Comment

Originally posted by robdnicol View Post
        Cheers Patrick. Fitting hood and screen/wipers whilst awaiting the DVLA to be bothered to look at the reg application. Frustrating is not the word.....
        Hi Rob,

Any news from our friends in Swansea yet.??

Or are they just waiting for the weather to break on Friday......................................!!

Comment

After an 11 week wait courtesy of the DVLA's 'new way' of registering self builds, I finally got the tax disc, V5C and plate authorisation yesterday. Got the plates made up today today. Got back from work as quick as I could. Jumped in the plated beast and picked up my daughter from Brownies (with the roof up!!). Aaaaaaaand relax..................

Comment

Hoping to make it to the Stroud meet at the end of October. Does anyone usually attend? What time would it start at, and do most people grab something to eat at the pub whilst there? Hungry work driving a car with no power steering! A
            Link below to a short Youtube clip of the Sportster on the road with a little bit of right foot.

Comment

Originally posted by robdnicol View Post
              Hoping to make it to the Stroud meet at the end of October. Does anyone usually attend? What time would it start at, and do most people grab something to eat at the pub whilst there? Hungry work driving a car with no power steering! A
              Link below to a short Youtube clip of the Sportster on the road with a little bit of right foot.
              http://youtu.be/k9Nj8kKwx0k
              I have now discovered that the Stroud meet hasn't happened for over a year now!! I live in Lechlade, Glos, does the meet near Gloucester still happen? Think it's on the first Tuesday of every month, so November may be a possibility?

Comment

With my Sportster in Madley that's three in very close proximity. Looking forward to meeting you.
                Colin.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Barratt View Post
                  With my Sportster in Madley that's three in very close proximity. Looking forward to meeting you.
                  Colin.
                  Is that Madley, west of Hereford? Have couple of good mates in Hereford, and my Dad, David (co-builder) lives in Eardisley, and we will share the car between us, so it could be very close to you at times Colin!
                  Does the Gloucester meet still happen? If so, what time would it start at please?

Comment

Hi Rob,

Let Rob A and myself know when you or your dad might be up for a meeting of Marlins. Three at once is a significant event around here!! Other Marlins welcome of course.
                    Colin.

Comment

Working...
                    X