Stainless Steel Headlamp Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless Steel Headlamp Bars

A couple of Roadster owners have approached me for replacement stainless steel headlamp bars, which I am happy to organise, but need a couple more orders to go towards the cost of ordering a 6m length of polished stainless steel tubing.

Is there anyone considering a winter upgrade of their rusty Roadster, (or Berlinetta), chrome headlamp bar, and join in this bulk manufacture to keep costs down? Or maybe you know someone else who might be interested?

The end plates and light tabs are polished stainless steel, and have all been laser cut to a meticulous finish, and the welding is of the highest quality. All previous members who have bought these have been highly delighted.

I can supply them fully polished, P&P included, for £50, which is a real bargain for a beautifully polished stainless steel headlamp bar.

Would anyone like to place an order so that I can fulfil the two existing enquiries?

If interested, please respond via the Forum, or email me :

[email protected]
    Last edited by Mike; 28-11-13, 08:05 PM.

Re: Stainless Steel Headlamp Bars

Could James Chessman please call me on;

07968 835101, please.

I have sent several emails which appear not to be getting through.

Please check your SPAM account.

If there are other Marlin members reading this who know James, would you let him know I have sent him all the details he has requested (3 times)!

Regards

Mike
    Last edited by Mike; 02-12-13, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Several members have now come forward for lightbars, and I'll get a new batch made for the committed orders and try to get them delivered before Christmas.

I still have end plates and tabs to make another 5 light bars. Once these are gone it is unlikely I will have any more made due to the cost of having a batch of the triangle end plates and tabs laser cut (the quality is excellent, but its expensive unless I order around 25 pairs at a time, and I do not see the demand for this number in a reasonable time frame).

If you want one, now is the time to place an order - not hold off thinking you'll order one in the future: when they are gone, they will be gone!

If interested, please state:

Model required (Roadster/Berlinetta)
      Your name, address, inc post code.
      Marlin Membership Number.

I am happy to post the lightbars and take payment (£50 inc p&p) following delivery.

My address is:
      Mike Garner
      Capontoft
      Cheal Road
      Gosberton
      Spalding
      Lincs
      PE11 4JQ

Regards

Mike
      Last edited by Mike; 19-12-13, 05:26 PM.

Comment

For the attention of all the guys ordering a new stainless steel headlamp bar:

My local engineering company is very busy with production of food factory machinery, so have not been able to weld up the headlamp bars - my apologies for the delay - but they do make a lovely job, so it is worth waiting for.

As soon as they are ready I'll polish them up, and get them sent to you asap.

Best wishes for Christmas, and happy Marlin-ing in the new year.

Mike

Comment

No probs Mike.
          Don't know what the wife will wrap up for me for xmas now though.
          All the best,
          Gareth.

Comment

Herself??

Comment

Headlamps without a bra oops I mean bar.
              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Guys

Sorry for the delay, but the new Stainless headlamp bars are now ready and available.
                Can you PM, or email me, your delivery addresses please?

Payment, of £50 inc P&P, can be made when you have received the bars and are happy.

My bank details for ebanking are:
                MA & S Garner
                Barclays
                Sort Code: 20-80-78
                A/c no. : 60420433

Comment

Hi Mike,
                  Good news about the bars being ready, could you send me one please; Brian West, Vincent Cottage, North, Ford Rd, Climping, Nr Aundel, BN18 0BY, West Sussex.

Look forward to seeing it.

Kind Regards, Brian.

Comment

Hi Mike. Sent you a text with my details on it, cheers, Gareth.

Comment

Sorry guys - DVLA and my number plate man surprised me with their efficiency last week, which meant I could get my Cabrio on the road legally for its first proper day out with Sue.
                      So I'm afraid I didn't have the time to get the headlamp bars polished up.
                      I'm working away this week, so it'll be next weekend before I get the chance to finish polishing them up and get them into the post.

Sorry for the delay, but they are worth waiting for!

Mike

Comment

These three have been posted today, and there will be 4 more available and polished for sending out later in the week.
                        Everyone should have received their headlight bar by Monday/Tuesday of next week.

Apologies for the delay, but my friendly engineers have been incredibly busy, and as I rely on favours to get them welded at a low cost to keep the price down I don't like to be too pushy.

Hope you like them.

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike, Received mine today and am delighted. Posting a cheque tomorrow and have added on the price of postage as I don't think you charged an economic price.

Comment

Hi mike
                            Received mine too thanks, great quality, payment on its way
                            many thanks mark

Comment

Hi Mike. Nice one! Check in the post, as they say...

Comment

Working...
                              X