Line drawings ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line drawings ?

Are there any line drawings / blueprints of a Roadster anywhere ?
    This sort of thing -
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mike; 09-01-14, 10:23 PM. Reason: to change title as requested

Re: Line drawings ?

Keith Howell has drawn the Roadster if that helps?

ie there is a single version of the Green Roadster as in the MOC banner line above.
    Last edited by Mike; 09-01-14, 10:27 PM.

Comment

I have some of Keith's excellent drawings which I can email in all sorts of formats if anyone is interested (and Keith is ok about it) They are vectorised and can be easily resized. Here's one as a pdf but the originals have every line selectable and so you can manipulate them infinitely!

grnroadster.pdf.

Comment

Originally posted by cameronfurnival View Post
        I have some of Keith's excellent drawings which I can email in all sorts of formats if anyone is interested (and Keith is ok about it) They are vectorised and can be easily resized. Here's one as a pdf but the originals have every line selectable and so you can manipulate them infinitely!

[ATTACH]4503[/ATTACH].
        Thanks - that would be great.
        PM sent.
        I've made up my mind I want a Roadster but accept it'd need modifying to suit my access requirements and it's far easier to work things out on paper than after cutting metal !

Paul H.

Comment

There is a basic chassis line drawing in the Roadster brochure but I cant make my copy stick to the post. Perhaps someone can do better.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by b_caswell; 10-01-14, 04:42 PM. Reason: Finally manage to copy drawing Yes
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I don't have a problem with anyone using any of my drawings as long as it is for personal use. If anyone wants to use them as part of some commercial use I would seek a donation to a charity to be agreed. I have a number of files that may help but they are too big to send via the forum. If anyone would like a copy of the full sized versions please send a PM and I will email them
            Last edited by keith_h; 11-01-14, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by keithh View Post
              I don't have a problem with anyone using any of my drawings as long as it is for personal use. If anyone wants to use them as part of some commercial use I would seek a donation to a charity to be agreed. I have a number of files that may help but they are too big to send via the forum. If anyone would like a copy of the full sized versions please send a PM and I will email them

What a talent - how I envy someone who has this type of ability!

Thanks Keith for sharing your drawings with us all.

Comment

Working...
              X