X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arhies Marlin

My Marlin when purchased in 2012
    marlin.jpg004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg

Ive got all the parts with the car, although needs a complete overhaul.
    Paintwork looks better in picture, The front wings have been extended along with the tub which has been extended up to the back of the seats. As you can see all the front body panels have now been removed, Radiator ready to be refitted.
    Last edited by archie998; 02-02-14, 08:11 PM.

Re: Archies Marlin

002.jpg
    The headlights are mounted on a small plate (top left hand side of pic) fixed to this plate will be threaded alloy block which im remanufacturing at the moment.
    Last edited by archie998; 02-02-14, 08:12 PM.

Comment

I'd be interested to see the rear tub alterations. Any pictures of that aspect ?

Paul H

Comment

love that engine. Looks like its coming along brilliantly

Comment

Will post pics of the tub soon

Comment

Congratulations! I'll be following your build with great interest. My long term intention is to fit an Alfa 1750 into the old SWB Marina based car which has been lying for too many years. Does your car have an Alfa gearbox? If so, I'd be very interested in how it's fitted and how the propshaft and drivetrain has been modified. best of luck Davyp

Comment

Thanks for the interest, It is running the alfa 5 speed gearbox, when we actually get some better weather to get the car out into the open, I will take more pics.

Comment

Hi Archie, lots of interesting details in the photos. What's under the red cowl on top of the bulkhead, something to do with dropping the steering column below the carbs perhaps? How does the remote brake servo work? Do you have a split prop-shaft like the original Alpha? Any Information would be greatly appreciated. Just the sort of thing to kick-start my overdue restoration. I'll be following the diary with great interest. Best of luck DavyP

Comment

Hi, unfortunately due to a few health problems my marlin project has come to a standstill again, So to cut a long story short Im at a crossroads with minimal storage, Im considering selling her. Will post some pics soon as not sure what it may be worth.

Comment

Working...
                  X