Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cabrio Mohair Hood - Interested in a new one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrio Mohair Hood - Interested in a new one?

Having just passed IVA with my Cabrio, I will be buying a hood in the next few weeks.

I took my Cabrio to my local upholsterer, who is very good - I've seen seats and the like he has made for classic Aston Martins etc, and they are superb - he clearly has high standards, and takes an old fashioned pride in his work. After showing me lots of his work, and passing on several useful tips, he he has quoted me around £1,300 for 3 off.
    Last edited by Mike; 20-02-14, 06:38 PM.

Re: Cabrio Mohair Hood - Interested in a new one?

As the previous post suffered from a hiccup............

Would anyone like to join in an order for a good quality Mohair hood for a Cabrio at around £450 each for a minimum of 3?

If interested ping me an email or PM

Mike

Comment

Hi Mike

Anymore news on this, I did P.M. you a while ago?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Lowflyingyella

Sorry for the slow progress - long story............ but two main reasons:

I am off the road at the moment whilst trying to install a new inlet manifold, and waiting for other minor parts.

Second reason is that a member "Up North" was on the Forum saying he could get a Mohair Roadster hood for £250, which sounds incredibly good value. A Cabrio hood should be cheaper as there are no side screens to make, so am interested to hear how this develops before committing to my local guy.

Still interested, and will have to source one as soon as I can for this "summer season"!
        I'll let you know what I plan to do as soon as I get back on the road.

Mike
        Last edited by Mike; 08-05-14, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X