Tatton Park "PASSION for POWER" CLASSIC - MOTOR SHOW 16th/17thAUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tatton Park "PASSION for POWER" CLASSIC - MOTOR SHOW 16th/17thAUGUST

Any one wanting to go to Tatton needs to contact Cameron urgently because passes are needed to go on the stand and Cameron is applying for these next week. It is NOT possible to just turn up.

Comment

Cameron - I am trying to send you mail, but your mailbox is full!!

I'd like a pass please for my Orange exi on 16th/17th.

Cheers

Rich

Comment

Cameron asked if anyone could run with this one.

Can anyone, who wants to go, please contact me.
        [email protected]

Derek

Comment

sorry - have emptied some mail - i seem to get a lot.
          I have been snowed under with the day job just recently and havent been able to spend any time on this but Derek has kindly agreed to help me out with the organisation. Will pop my head above water soon - I am delivering some training this weekend for ceops so once that is over things might quieten down.

Comment

Hi Cameron, I would like a pass for Tatton please.

Comment

Hi Cameron,
              Can I have 2 passes please?
              One for me and the wife in the Roadster and one for my mate and his wife who has just bought a lovely YKC Julietta.
              Cheers
              Gareth.

Comment

Hi All
                I have tried to contact the organiser, but he is on Holiday til Friday.
                I will be away form Tue am til Thur pm.

You can contact me on my email or this website. I need to know who is camping, which day/s, type of car, Year and Registration, So that I can fill the passes out and tell the organiser who to expect.

The Entry is free to those who exhibit. There is a fee for camping, But you won't get in unless you have a pass.

Sunday 27.7.14
                Hi all
                The organiser says that he will send me a new Club entry and will accept it as long as it gets back to him by next Monday ( ie 4.8.14)
                You can get in to the Show with a pass (as long as you are on the stand before 10.00am) free for Drivers and Passengers.
                I will try to fill in whatever we get from the organiser and send out your passes when they arrive.

I contacted the organiser, he promised a pt 2 form for the club entries yesterday (Monday)
                I have tried to contact the organiser today, numerous phone calls and emails, but NO result.
                I will try again but we are getting close to the cut-off date.
                Derek
                DJ
                Last edited by djj_engineer; 29-07-14, 05:03 PM. Reason: Added info

Comment

I've attended this show for the last 10 years or so with the XR Owners Club - it's a great show for anyone who has not been. You can pitch tents on stand too. Worth noting that the Xroc used to have a BBQ on the Saturday night...until we found a good Chinese down in town. They now ring through a huge order and go and pick it up - you are ok to leave via the rear gate and reenter....worth knowing if you fancy something different and don't want the night time hassle of cooking.

There's also a disco and beer tent, food stands, got toilet facilities, water stand pipes, huge trade stands etc.

Once the Marlin is rebuilt I'd love to attend with the moc next year (they also do a show early June).

Comment

So, Was anyone there today who can report back. I'm planning on going tomorrow with a few friends for a gander at some working cars (as mine is progressing so slowly).

Comment

Yes! I went and spent a couple of hours there this afternoon - a great display of 14 Marlins...just about to post some pics. I believe the club stand has won a prize too!

Comment

pics of tatton 2014

tatton1.jpg

tatton-2.jpg

tatton3.jpg

tatton5.jpg

Comment

tatton7.jpg

tatton8.jpg

tatton9.jpg

tatton4.jpg

tatton6.jpg
                          Last edited by cameronfurnival; 16-08-14, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Great pictures ,looks like a good turnout, it's a pity the weather is forecast to be windy and wet for Sunday.
                            I hope every one had a good day.

Comment

JRR looking good well done Derek
                              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Absolutely fabulous show, terrific cars of every sort, both familiar and very unusual. Trade stands were almost too numerous to see everything. My opinion, for what it's worth is that the show, as a whole is better than Stoneleigh, looking forward to next year. Thanks everyone, regards David.

Comment

Working...
                                X