Tatton Park "PASSION for POWER" CLASSIC - MOTOR SHOW 16th/17thAUGUST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tatton Park "PASSION for POWER" CLASSIC - MOTOR SHOW 16th/17thAUGUST

Derek has played a blinder getting this all organised so well done DJJ. Yes, Tolkein is looking well, I am really happy that Derek didn't decide to go for an all out nuts and bolts restoration and has left the car looking honest - showing its history, he tells me its still a work in progress (as all our cars seem to be). There was a good spread of models from MrTurpin's fab YKC roadster with that enormous V8 to the latest 5EXi in gorgeous orange. Berlis looking good, cabrios too and a lovely sportser each showing the ingenuity of the builders to come up with something slightly different. It was clear that our cars fitted in really well with the overall ethos of the show (40,000 + visitors over the weekend expected) and show a real flavour of British Engineering and our love of the unique.

Comment

JRR looking amazing! Brought a lump to my throat! Well done!

Comment

Well the Marlin stand got a 6th place award. On the Sunday we discovered that there were 87 stand!!
        Congratulations to those on the stand.
        And many congratulations to Mike on winning a cup for his V8.
        I was pleased that JRR got to the stand under its own power, but seem to still have a list of things to do to it.
        Sorry I didn't hold the plaque up. The guy in the centre Is form the Television prog Car SOS

photo4.jpg
        Last edited by djj_engineer; 18-08-14, 06:11 PM. Reason: pic added

Comment

Superb ,kgreat weekend and Trophies couldn't be better

Comment

OH NO don't let Fuzz T get any where near a kit car!
            Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

ahhh I Like him

Comment

Derek, never mind you might get a bigger trophy next year !!!

Comment

Working...
                X