Stoneleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stoneleigh

Just a thought - there's still time for you to sort out those old photos and Marlin stuff ....your cars, other cars, and Club events from the 1980s onwards

Bring them to Stoneleigh for me and I shall return them to you, together with an electronic copy, when they have been copied for the archive

I'm at the show on Sunday and Monday - look forward to meeting you there

Rgds DC
    Last edited by dcunn; 21-04-14, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Just a reminder to bring chairs with you for the AGM.
      Also it sounds like it will be cold so bring plenty of clothes etc.
      North wind doth blow......? Hope not!

Comment

Hi all,
        With regards to Stoneleigh, unfortunately due to work I will be unable to attend the Sunday and therefore I will sadly miss the AGM yet again so please accept my apologies in advance. However, I have a confirmed day off for Monday so I aim to be there early doors. See you there!
        Chris

Comment

Quintuple drat!! Split downpipe repair in progress. I find I am missing two short 13/4" lengths of pipe which will welded to the manifold flange and lead to the first curved section. They were "in the post" but haven't made it to me yet. Sadly I will not be able to make Stoneleigh now. Have a good show and apologies to all who are expecting Buddy and me.
          Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

I'm not going to be able to make it either. Daughter was 18 last week so all spent out and no spare pennies even for fuel / entrance

Paul H

Comment

Hi Dane

Sorry to hear you could not make it to Stoneleigh - no Buddy but Meg stole the show this year:

IMG_6218.JPG

Originally posted by Dane_Rescueman View Post
              Quintuple drat!! Split downpipe repair in progress. I find I am missing two short 13/4" lengths of pipe which will welded to the manifold flange and lead to the first curved section. They were "in the post" but haven't made it to me yet. Sadly I will not be able to make Stoneleigh now. Have a good show and apologies to all who are expecting Buddy and me.

Comment

Had a great day out, it was good to meet everyone again. A big thanks to everyone who voted for Vikki again.

Comment

Good to see all that were there, sorry that some could not make it. All in all a great turnout, I counted 57 cars on the stand and there were three others
                  lurking elsewhere. I'll try to get some of my pics up in the next few days

Rgds DC

Comment

It was a good show this year. I felt some of the manufacturers areas were more spread out but I guess that reflects a diminished market.
                    The atmosphere around the club tent was great and it was really good to meet up with so many. Especially nice to put faces to names of people with whom I have had long conversations on here! There was a definite buzz around our pitch and we had to be one of the largest groups of cars there.

Comment

Well we're still at the show :-) time for breakfast and then the return leg. Good show, the revised pitch shape worked out well and a good turn out of cars and people. I'll get some pics up this week in the other thread.

Comment

Did anyone take a photo of a Blue Sportster with ' Al Barnes' on the sides?
                        There was a small side panel detail on the drivers side I would like to have another look at if anyone has a photo, please?

Mike

Comment

There is a pic in the Stoneleigh pics thread in general chat, maybe not close enough to show what you want though.

Scott

Comment

I've heard a story about 3 chaps from DVLA / VOSA going around the show / car park checking vehicles properly registered and not still on original donor identity.
                            Anyone know if this is true ?

Paul H

Comment

Working...
                            X