Car Galleries are live !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Galleries are live !

Ok folks, look at the top of the home page and you will see "Marlin History" (which incidentally we are revising, so ignore anything wrong for the moment !)

There is then a drop down which will enable you to look at the various galleries. Please note the following :

"The images in this set of galleries are for everyone's information and benefit, and were obtained mostly from public sources. We do not intend to infringe
    anyone's copyright, however please contact Dave Cunnington if you wish any images to be credited or removed"

and :

I have been collecting pictures of Marlin cars for some time, from the internet and from individuals who have sent them to me, however there are still many
    cars for which we do not have pictures. For now, a single representative picture of each car has been put up.

Some of these pictures are very old, and any updates and newer pictures would be appreciated.

Currently the website sorts the pictures by the order they have been uploaded, and not by registration number. We hope to rectify this in due course, meantime
    it may take you a while to find any particular vehicle.

I note that some of the pictures (eg A99 SUC Sportster) have picked up a spurious file name...give me time and I will go through and check them all

If your vehicle has not appeared in the appropriate gallery, please contact Dave Cunnington by personal email (address as in Pitstop) attaching the pictures
    you would like to submit and one will be selected and uploaded.

Enjoy !

Rgds DC

Re: Car Galleries are live !

My car is there, albeit only one from the rear I think from donnington 2013. One slight issue, crashes when loading on an iPhone and takes ages on an iPad. Is it loading full images even though they are thumbnails???

Have to say though that this is a great feature, never realised how many marlins there are or the diversity in the model ranges. Great to see :-)

Dave

Comment

Hat's off to you David, an amazing collection.

Comment

Definately great to see so many photos in one place..

Comment

Jolly well done a great collection of pictures. Very pleased with picture of mine taken at Stoneleigh 2012.
          Regards
          Dave

Comment

Excellent result Dave. Well done!
            Interestingly the reflection of my Hunter grille in the front apron has imitated the design I had in mind for a matching grille for my possible air scoop to feed the oil cooler. Spooky or what! Peter.

Comment

Great job! Only problem is I will now be spending many hours browsing them looking for ideas for my own car instead of in the garage getting on with the build!

Comment

Brilliant......I was going to have an early night.
                Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Well done DC. Result of a lot of work behind the scenes, no doubt. Regards David.

Comment

Many thanks for the comments guys ('n girl !) It's now time to go back to my own garage project.

Remember, we always need more pics and identification of the "unknowns"

Last night I put up one of the yellow Berli which has just appeared on ebay, it's another one
                    for which we did not have a picture

Rgds DC

Comment

You have done an amazing job. Now baffled where the picture of my Berli was taken. Sadly I can't remember (old age?)
                      regards
                      Liz

Comment

Glad we've sorted the location Liz, and thanks for the other details/pics which I've added to the database.

Rgds DC

Comment

Glad to find out picture was in previous ownership which is why I had no memory of the event!
                          regards
                          Liz

Comment

Hi DC

This is just what the MOC/Forum site needed - lots of photos of cars that can inspire potential (and current) owners.
                            Many thanks for all your hard work - a job well done!

Mike

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Whilst wondering about the style of a new dash for my project I started looking at pictures of
                              other peoples Roadsters - seems like all dashes are different ! After collating 62 different
                              pictures I gave up (and I'd only got to J in the registrations). They are now uploaded into the
                              Roadster gallery...if you know of any dramatically different ones please let me know

DC

Comment

Working...
                              X