Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE FREE Pitstop Magazines free to a good home ! FREE FREE

Pitstop magazine Archive

The Club archive now contains a full set of paper copies, and thanks to members
    who have recently decided they no longer wish to keep their own archive of Pitstop
    magazines, I have for disposal two sets, as below

Set 1 : Complete (I believe) from January 1988 to date

Set 2 : From April 93 to date, missing two copies [Oct/Nov 2011 and Feb/Mar 2013]

These sets are available first come first served, and are free to whoever wishes to
    collect them from Gainsborough Lincs DN21 2QE – or to arrange a mutual pickup place/date.

Should there not be any interest, regrettably they will go to recycling as I need the space
    for other archive material.

Regards DC

Re: FREE FREE Pitstop Magazines free to a good home ! FREE FREE

Seems there is a plethora of old Pitstops !

Unless I am contacted within the week, the two sets I have will have to be skipped
    Last edited by dcunn; 28-05-14, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Re: FREE FREE Pitstop Magazines free to a good home ! FREE FREE

Why not advertise in Pitstop to reach all the members, or put them on eBay, proceeds to club funds?
      MOC member since 05/97
      1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
      1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
      Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Working...
      X