Sierra Bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sierra Bits

I have various bits of Sierra lying around. If you need something please drop me a line and I will see if I have it. If I don't I may know where to get it at reasonable price

Re: Sierra Bits

Hi Cameron,
    I am looking for a pair of Sierra door locks for my Cabrio, let me know if you have anything ?

Comment

Originally posted by norman.ball192 View Post
      Hi Cameron,
      I am looking for a pair of Sierra door locks for my Cabrio, let me know if you have anything ?
      Hi Norman

I have just removed a working pair of Sierra electric central locking mechanisms if you are still looking?

PS
      How are you getting on with your Dual 7" servo?

Regards

Mike

Comment

Hi Camaron, Do you by any chance have the immersible fuel pump and carrier for a Sierra 2.0 DOHC efi ?

Comment

sorry keith I dont. I think th only things I ave left are a pedal set and a speedo cable

Comment

Hi
            I wonder if you have a Sierra front anti roll bar??????, I realise that you add was in 2011, but you never know, but you might have one, knocking around.
            Regards
            Eddie

Comment

I have a front anti-roll bar knocking around in the garage you can have. Not sure of the diameter without checking it.

Comment

Originally posted by ggrum View Post
                I have a front anti-roll bar knocking around in the garage you can have. Not sure of the diameter without checking it.
                ................. there are different shapes too, so be careful.

Comment

I have a spare 18mm diameter anti roll bar up for grabs. You'll probably want to clean and paint it.

Comment

Hi. Thanks for your reply. The roll bar is 24mm dia. And if you can send a photo I will recognise if it's the correct roll bar.
                    My email address is [email protected]
                    Regards
                    Eddie

Comment

Hi. Thanks for your reply, but the bar that I want is 24mm.
                      Regards
                      Eddie

Comment

Hi. Thanks for your reply. The bar I'm looking for is 24mm
                        Regards
                        Eddie

Comment

Hi
                          Do you have a Sierra front antiroll bar in garage. Is it a 24mm or 26mm dia ??
                          Awaiting your reply
                          Regards
                          Eddie

Comment

I have a 24mm dia anti-roll bar in my garage. I understand the shape can vary so sometime over the next few days I'll extract it from its hiding place and take a photo.

Comment

Working...
                            X