This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster wing and Seats

I have a roadster wing available, still in the bubblewrap, so completely unpainted blah blah blah ....

also have 2 seats available. standard roadster one. they are cleaned and serviceable but definitely showing age ....

location - manchester

Re: Roadster wing and Seats

hi do you still have the seats ? How much would you be looking for them ?

Comment

yup they are still here in the garage. I warn you they are not that great so the price might be somewhere in the region of "pay what you think they are worth". I'll try and pull them out tomorrow and take a few honest pictures and you can see what you think.

I'm in Manchester by the way as i'd suggest that postage could be prohibitive.

If i were you i'd also set up an ebay alert for westfield seats. the early ones just about fit in a roadster(its a tight squeeze though)

Comment

Is the wing front or rear ?? and what side please !!

Comment

Sorry for the delay folks. I've been rather drunk.

The wing is unused / undrilled so can be made for either side. And its the front wing.

I'll try and do some pics in the next few hours but the weather is bloody miserable here.

Comment

IMG_20150103_115419 (800x600).jpgIMG_20150103_115433 (600x800).jpgIMG_20150103_115452 (600x800).jpgIMG_20150103_115501 (600x800).jpgIMG_20150103_115518 (800x600).jpgIMG_20150103_115524 (800x600).jpgIMG_20150103_115559 (800x600).jpgIMG_20150103_115611 (800x600).jpgIMG_20150103_115619 (800x600).jpg

the astute will have noticed that there is one missing runner. the other runner is 'somewhere' in the garage. I have no idea why i removed it. Nor why i didnt put it back on.

Comment

Are the parts sold please ???

Comment

Hi,

The seats are still definitely available. The wing i need to hold onto unfortunately. I did find the other runner the other day ...

If you want to have a look around your garage and see what bits and bobs you fancy swapping thats cool or if you want to make a cash offer thats no problem either. i have no idea of the going rate for a set of seats so if anyone wants to chime in with what sounds reasonable then I've no problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by rooha View Post
                  I have a roadster wing available, still in the bubblewrap, so completely unpainted blah blah blah ....

also have 2 seats available. standard roadster one. they are cleaned and serviceable but definitely showing age ....

location - manchester
                  Where did you get the wing from?
                  Looking for front suspension covers for Marina based Roadster MKII

Thanks,

avid

Comment

the wing came with the car when i bought it (which is still in a million bits) .. i did notice you looking for the covers in another thread, unfortunately i cant help there

Comment

Hi, are the seats still available?

Thanks

Derek
                      Stumbling around in the dark
                      Marina based SWB roadster
                      Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

HI Derek,
                        I've come to a gentlemens agreement with Mr WaterScumbie earlier in the thread so I've put them to one side for him. like I've said elsewhere if you look for early spitfire seats on ebay you might come up lucky as they just about squeeze into the standard roadster cabin

David - if you decide to drop out could you stick a note on here for peeps to see.

failing that ... Plan B - THUNDERDOME !

Comment

Dear All,

I'm still in the game. Those "Rooha seats" are spoken for by ME.

But if it comes to it, I get to be Tina Turner :-)

avid

Comment

hello,I am interested in them seats but would need them to be sent by courier if you could send em at my expense ?.How much do you want for them bearing in mind they need recovering which as you know is very expensive,regards Graham

Comment

terribly sorry fella ... waterscumbie came up and grabbed them the other weekend. in the pouring rain and having a brew we stared forlornly at the million piece marlin in my garage before he took off back down the M6 with the seats firmly wedged into the back of his car ...

Comment

Working...
                              X