Is there a Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is there a Problem?

When I put the mouse pointer over the heading you can read the box that pops up that says this is the third attempt can you read it. But when you click on it the page comes up with the V bulletin message as above. Don't know how to capture the page to show you what I am seeing.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

as above ^^

Comment

What is really strange is that its just that one thread that's causing the problem - and then only for some people. I will start a new Marlins in the Marches thread and see how that works...
        Last edited by cameronfurnival; 29-06-14, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Is it worth deleting the 'invisible' posts.
          Which are people supposed to respond to, since some cant see the 'invisible' ones, and others can?

[EDIT] I notice they have now been deleted [EDIT]
          Last edited by stevejgreen; 29-06-14, 04:55 PM. Reason: notice

Comment

Yesterday the family visited us and looking at the "Club Goods" page they could see the illustrations on their Ipads etc. Looking on my computer they went into "Tools" and ticked "View Compatibility" and I can now see the goods illustrated. Perhaps this might help somebody else. David.

Comment

Thanks David. There shouldn't be an issue with the compatibility as the site is designed for the most modern browsers and has been tested for backwards compatibility extensively. However, this tip is a good one in general terms for those using internet explorer when they find any page that doesn't seem to show what it should. Browsers like Chrome and Firefox seem to cope much better than IE in this respect. Its always worth doing a CTRL F5 or Shift F5 to refresh your browser if you see a page that comes out jumbled. That particular page was copied over from another website and has only recently been updated so it could be that it was stored in your cache. let me know if any other pages have issues and I will do my best to fix them asap.

Comment

Working...
              X