Mk 1 Triumph Roaster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk 1 Triumph Roaster.

Help ! Somehow I seem to have too many cars. Two Alfa's and two Marlins and as is the way of the world "her indoors" seems to think this is exceptional ?

I saved this Mk 1 Roadster from being scrapped about a year ago when it was at nearby motorcycle workshop with the intention of starting on it when I had my Marina based car on the road. However we have our own business that has got really busy in the last year so I have gone from looking at semi retirement to rarely getting a day off.

I have all the paperwork for the car which started life locally in West Wittering, built with a TR5 engine and gearbox and now fitted with a Ford SOHC engine and gearbox, the engine is not in great shape as the car has been standing for a while and is partially dismantled but basically complete. Has seemingly new bolt on 13 inch wire wheels and Toyo tyres.

I think I paid £ 325 and would like to recoup this otherwise it can stay under a cover until I have time to start on it.

Happy to take some photos for anyone genuinely interested.

Re: Mk 1 Triumph Roaster.

PM sent
    Rgds DC

Comment

Many thanks for putting the pics up.

Looks an interesting project for someone, glad you saved it.

Rgds DC

Comment

Thanks for posting the photo,s ,very interesting ,i would like to have more details and if possible your phone number so i can speak to you ,looking forward to hearing from you .Best regards Gordon Andrew

Comment

Hi is it sill for sale ? Im doing a mk 1 up now and would like one for my wife . And do as auto .wold love to have this .thanks antony

Comment

Hi, Many thanks for you message. I have agreed to sell the car to another club member but if there are any problems I'll get in touch.

Comment

ok thank you antony

Comment

Working...
              X