Technical Tips CD etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technical Tips CD etc

I'm new to owning a Marlin Roadster so I thought I'd buy the Technical Tips CD as I need all the help I can get. It arrived in the post today and it's absolutely packed with information. It's certainly going to take some reading through but I'm quite looking forward to it. I'd certainly recommend it to other new owners.

I even came across a link to the build instructions when I was reading through one of the build diaries the other night which is also going to be useful if I ever need to take something apart and put it back together again.

I've only been a member of the Marlin Owners Club for a couple of weeks but I'm really impressed with the information the club and its members provide.

Re: Technical Tips CD etc

If you scroll down to the members only section there other workshop copies etc you can access. You cant beat taking loads of pictures when you are taking anything apart especially Marlins as each original builder had their own ideas on how to do it.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I tried clicking on the 'Members Only' section but it says I don't have permission to access it.

Comment

shoudl be sorted now

Comment

Thanks a lot. All sorted. I now have rather a few copies of Pitstop to read.....Oh dear!! lol

Comment

Working...
          X