Marina pcd and et offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina pcd and et offset

Apologies, this is such a basic question that I'm embarrassed I don't know the answer......but what wheel pcd and et offset suite the Roadster (Marina base) & what other cars use the same? Is it 3.75" et15 such as the TR7?

What rim width is ideal 5.5 or 6js? I remember the inner edge of the tyres at the front being very close to the suspension upper upright and this being one of the limiting factors.

I'm after some new alloys (14 or 15" minilite style with polished rims) but don't want the hassle of hub mods or changes.

Any advice appreciated including suppliers

Thanks

Re: Marina pcd and et offset

I have MGF 14" steel wheels on my Roadster so suppose MGF alloys will fit. They are close to the suspension upright and will need a small spacer to clear when on the road. I'm changing the wheel studs to Freelander items as larger dia plus longer length than the Marina studs so more suitable for the required spacers.
    I have a set of Minilite alloys in 13" that fitted without clearance problems but removed them as not to my taste.

Comment

Re: Marina pcd and et offset

By today's standards there is nothing that matches a Marina. If you want new, best talk to Midland Wheels who can provide almost anything.

Comment

Working...
      X