Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a Triumph 6 cylinder based hybrid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Triumph 6 cylinder based hybrid.

Having just sold my Vitesse 6 I'm looking for a Triumph 6 cylinder based hybrid, annoyingly I just missed the maroon one in Devon the other week.

Don't mind a 'light' project but must be road worthy and not needing major work so I can join the club and squeeze out a few meets this year after a 30 year hiatus

thanks,

David.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Re: Looking for a Triumph 6 cylinder based hybrid.

Hi David

Your location says High Wycombe, I'm in Downley.

PM me with your whereabouts.

Adrian

Comment

David I have Pm you some info.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi David, did the maroon one you looked at have whitewall tyres? If any one does have a look at it have care as it looks as if it has been "cut and shut" or lengthened. I was about to go to look at it when a Marlin owner friend rang me and gave me the lowdown having seen it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby131 View Post
          Hi David, did the maroon one you looked at have whitewall tyres? If any one does have a look at it have care as it looks as if it has been "cut and shut" or lengthened. I was about to go to look at it when a Marlin owner friend rang me and gave me the lowdown having seen it himself.
          Thanks but no it was the car in Devon discussed by Ben here http://www.marlinownersclub.com/foru...ybrid-for-sale
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Hi Ruby, Any chance you could PM or email me some details of the car you are referring to or some more low down on why you think the car has been cut and shut. the Maroon car JHP 883E on ebay 261559471336 didn't have white walls but didn't sell either.
            Last edited by b_caswell; 31-08-14, 10:28 PM.
            Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

JHP 883E did sell but not via the eBay advert, it was also listed elsewhere which is why I missed it, I was waiting for the auction to get close to the end when it suddenly sold while I was talking to the owner.

Comment

Working...
              X