X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MOC South West monthly meet

Originally posted by MikePeel View Post
    Hi Peter
    I will be at the Shepton Mallet show all day on the 7th with my current Marin build project on display.Have a good day on the 8th.
    Mike
    Hi Mike

Do you have any photos of the front suspension changes tyou have made to ypour Cabrio?

Regards

Mike

PS - I have sent you a PM.

Comment

Reminder*** The next SW Meet will be this coming Sunday 13th December at the Haynes Festive Food & Gift Fayre, Haynes International Motor Museum, Sparkford.

Please click on the red SW Meets button for full details. Peter.

Comment

Judy & I hope to see you at Haynes, Sparkford, on Sunday. David.

Comment

Excellent! Anyone else going? Buy your last minute Christmas presents and "supplies"at the Christmas fayre! Peter.

Comment

Nice to meet up with Peter and his two sons, interesting chats about lots of subjects, only one serious one about cars. A shame nobody else turned up and also no comments on the Forum. Do Marlin Owner's want something different, comments please? With my local Kit Car Club we went out for a two course carvery meal last Wednesday evening, 17 of us sat down, admitted all men, I was the oldest, but an enjoyable evening. David.

Comment

I probably would have gone, I only live about 4 miles away !
              Sadly, I work 4000 miles away.
              Maybe next year
              Tim

Comment

No official Marlin SW Meet for January 2016

The Exeter Trial is on 8th & 9th January so we will taking photos of Marlins on the Saturday 9th, usually in the woods at Clinton and Fingle. For those of you taking part in the trial have a clear run! Peter.

Comment

Next Marlin SW Meet on Sunday February 14th 2016 at The Footman James Great Western Autojumble 2016.

Click on SW Meets red button above for full details. We had a good turn out last November at Shepton Mallett so hope for similar this time. Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by greyV8pete View Post
                    Next Marlin SW Meet on Sunday February 14th 2016 at The Footman James Great Western Autojumble 2016.

Click on SW Meets red button above for full details. We had a good turn out last November at Shepton Mallett so hope for similar this time. Peter.

Bump!

Don't forget! It's this coming weekend! According to the forecast wrap up well ! Peter.

Comment

Mine was the green Mk1 in the classic car park, saw a very nice Hunter there as well. Unfortunately I didn't get to the bar, maybe next time. And yes, it was a bit chilly driving across with the roof down!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by jhaines View Post
                        Mine was the green Mk1 in the classic car park, saw a very nice Hunter there as well. Unfortunately I didn't get to the bar, maybe next time. And yes, it was a bit chilly driving across with the roof down!

Cheers
                        If it was a blue Hunter it was mine! Nearly the same colour as my fingers after the drive up from Exeter with the top down! I chickened out on the way home with the hood up and the heater on full as it was a tad chilly around the autojumble and that was indoors too!

Seven of us met up in the bar. Good to see Danny again all the way from northern climes and also good to see Stephen and his good lady join us at the SW Meet. Hope to see the Cabrio on the road soon Stephen. Peter.

Comment

Marlin SW Lunchtime Meet on April 10th 2016

Half Moon Inn Sheepwash

Meeting up with Dane for a tow bar exchange. Anyone else want to join us?

12.00am for 12.30. Please let me know asap if you will be attending, either by PM or my contact details in Pitstop. Many thanks. Peter.

(Unable to update the SW Meets page due to gremlins in the system!)

Half Moon Inn, Sheepwash, Beaworthy, North Devon EX21 5NE
                          Telephone: 01409 231376
                          http://www.halfmoonsheepwash.co.uk/contact.html

Comment

Looking forward to catching up Pete. Many thanks for the tow bar. Angle grinder and welder at the ready !!
                            Let us hope the weather is kind to us.
                            Last edited by Dane_Rescueman; 07-04-16, 01:10 PM. Reason: Rain storms
                            Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_Rescueman View Post
                              Looking forward to catching up Pete. Many thanks for the tow bar. Angle grinder and welder at the ready !!
                              Let us hope the weather is kind to us.
                              Indeed yes! Suggest some tie-downs under the wings when parked, having looked at the weather forecast! Looks like we are the only ones going! Peter.

Comment

It should be interesting, but hood up to appease Mrs C ! Should I have booked? It looks like I'll have to wing it. See you there Pete.
                                Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Working...
                                X