MOC South West monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MOC South West monthly meet

I've just uploaded a video of the Thornfalcon Show if anyone cares to take a look. I think I included all the Marlins that were there, albeit that one is hiding away a bit in the image of Apple County Kit Car Club's stand.

https://youtu.be/VFS_paT0fiA

Paul

Comment

Excellent compilation Paul, rain aside it was once again a great meet with a fantastic cross section of vehicles to admire!

John

Comment

Thanks John. I'm glad you enjoyed both the show and the video.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by The_Moog View Post
          Excellent compilation Paul, rain aside it was once again a great meet with a fantastic cross section of vehicles to admire!

John
          Agreed. A good collection of photos Paul, that have captured the diverse collection of cars. Peter.

Comment

SW Meet September 2017

The September SW Meet is with Gerald Dinnis on Sunday 17th September

Cornish Run (Ferries & Rivers)

For details See Pitstop #200 – Please contact Gerald Dinnis who is organising this.

[email protected]

When I spoke to Gerald at the beginning of August he hadn’t had a response from anybody! If you are coming then please contact Gerald as soon as possible as he needs to know numbers for the lunch.

Peter.

Last edited by greyV8pete; 29-08-17, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Hi Peter, Would it be possible every other month to meet at the Ley arms and perhaps A38 NEAR Plymouth as that should help out the Cornish and West Devon Marliners.
              Cheers Gerald Dinnis

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald Dinnis View Post
                Hi Peter, Would it be possible every other month to meet at the Ley arms and perhaps A38 NEAR Plymouth as that should help out the Cornish and West Devon Marliners.
                Cheers Gerald Dinnis

Hi Gerald.

That was one option that I suggested in the first post on this thread. So far, apart from yourself and the stalwart Dane Rescueman there hasn't been much response on the forum from your end of the region. However if you have knowledge of people down your way that would like to attend a meet then it would be good to meet up. The Ley Arms is now very popular on a Sunday, with very little parking since they used part of the car park for extra seating, in fact anywhere near Exeter is equally busy on a Sunday with carverys and table booking a must if you want to eat.

I will have a chat with you next weekend and see what we can work out together. Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by greyV8pete View Post
                  SW Meet September 2017

The September SW Meet is with Gerald Dinnis on Sunday 17th September

Cornish Run (Ferries & Rivers)

For details See Pitstop #200 – Please contact Gerald Dinnis who is organising this.

[email protected]

If you are coming then please contact Gerald as soon as possible as he needs to know numbers for the lunch.

Peter.

Bump! Don't forget it's this Sunday 17th!

Comment

Really enjoyed the Ferries & Rivers run yesterday. Excellent scenery, good food and well planned and managed by Gerald. Five cars were on the run and it was great to meet some new enthusiastic Marlin owners.
                    Photos to follow. Peter.

Comment

thanks Gerald for another excellent run through Cornwall and over the ferries.
                      Good to meet new and younger Marlin members especially.
                      Thanks for organising such excellent weather too.
                      Good choice of coffee, lunch and Cornish cream tea stops.

Comment

Weather forecast looks a bit grim on Sunday, but as I am only 10 minutes away I may goto Haynes Breakfast club if is not raining.
                        Last edited by chris_cussen; 29-09-17, 09:50 AM. Reason: Can't spell waether!

Comment

The next Marlin SW Meet is Sunday 5th November at The Classic Vehicle Restoration Show

Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, BA4 6QN

Advance tickets* are available at the link below.

I will be in the bar at 12.30hrs. Hope to see you there!

Peter.

Comment

The next Marlin SW Meet is Sunday 11th February 2018

at The Footman James Great Western Classic Car Show

Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, BA4 6QN

I will be in the bar at 12.30hrs. Hope to see you there!

Peter.

Comment

Bump! As above. It's this Sunday! Weather forecast encouraging but wrap up warm as usual! Peter.

Comment

With poor Pete waiting for his foot to recover, just a reminder to SW Marlins that it is Wadebridge wheels on Sunday 15th July at the Royal Cornwall showground at Wadebridge. It is still possible to book in on their Wadebridge Wheels web site. Lets hope the weather holds. See you there.
                                Best wishes to you Pete. It won't be long now until you are running around again.
                                Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Working...
                                X