MOC South West monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MOC South West monthly meet

Don't forget that the May SW Meet is tomorrow, Saturday this month! Details as above post or click on the SW Meets red button at the top of the forum window for the latest update. Hope to see you there. Peter.

Comment

Drat and triple drat. As I said on the'phone, I have to go to the livestock auction in Truro tomorrow to try and get an Orpington rooster. The fox has taken a couple of chickens which must be replaced.
      12 bore BB carts are waiting for it's next visit.
      Sorry that I won't be there Pete.
      Good luck and best wishes,
      Dane.
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

With a couple of unavoidable cancellations and no last minute extra attendees it was just David & Judy Martin and myself at the SW Meet today! Thanks David & Judy for your support and a good chat as always. It would have been a bit lonely if you hadn’t come.

Next month’s SW Meet will be back on a Sunday, 14th June.
        Peter.

Comment

South West meet Sunday 14th June 2015

An informal chance to meet this month at:
          The Footman James Bristol Classic Car Show
          Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet, Somerset, BA4 6QN

For full details and advance ticket info (£2 off gate prices) click on the SW Meets button at the top of this page.

See you there.
          Peter.

Comment

Hi SW Marlineers - it's Peter SH here from SHEBS! Not my patch but a pal has invited us Marlins to his charity fund raiser next month near Bristol and just confirmed is an amazing 24 litre replica of the Railton Napier. You can just pop along or to do the tour and enjoy a hog roast on an inclusive deal just contact the people listed. I'll be there in my Berlinetta Q104 JKR
            The details are : Congresbury Classic Cars Show & Tour Sun, July 5 | FREE Entry (but bring your pocket change) Event Navigation « 800 Years of Music & Flowers Mark Hayward & Mark Whitchurch – Alvis Speed 20 SA 1932 & Mini Cooper S 1964 Sunday 5th July come and admire the vintage, classic & supercars and raise funds for our new village hall. Two chances to admire the cars: 8:30am – 11.00 am @ Wyevale Garden Centre (was Cadbury Garden Centre). Come and have breakfast and talk cars! 12:00pm onwards @ The White Hart pub, Wrington Road, Congresbury. Come and enjoy a hog roast, admiring the cars whilst watching the British Grand Prix! For more information contact: Mark Whitchurch at [email protected] or 07771 886899 or Mark Hayward at [email protected] or 07836 241820 Bring the family and help to create a village atmosphere! FREE Entry (but bring your pocket change) All proceeds to Congresbury New Village Hall Development Trust

Comment

Originally posted by peter.seabrook View Post
              Hi SW Marlineers - it's Peter SH here from SHEBS! Not my patch but a pal has invited us Marlins to his charity fund raiser next month near Bristol and just confirmed is an amazing 24 litre replica of the Railton Napier. You can just pop along or to do the tour and enjoy a hog roast on an inclusive deal just contact the people listed. I'll be there in my Berlinetta Q104 JKR
              The details are : Congresbury Classic Cars Show & Tour Sun, July 5 | FREE Entry (but bring your pocket change) Event Navigation « 800 Years of Music & Flowers Mark Hayward & Mark Whitchurch – Alvis Speed 20 SA 1932 & Mini Cooper S 1964 Sunday 5th July come and admire the vintage, classic & supercars and raise funds for our new village hall. Two chances to admire the cars: 8:30am – 11.00 am @ Wyevale Garden Centre (was Cadbury Garden Centre). Come and have breakfast and talk cars! 12:00pm onwards @ The White Hart pub, Wrington Road, Congresbury. Come and enjoy a hog roast, admiring the cars whilst watching the British Grand Prix! For more information contact: Mark Whitchurch at [email protected] or 07771 886899 or Mark Hayward at [email protected] or 07836 241820 Bring the family and help to create a village atmosphere! FREE Entry (but bring your pocket change) All proceeds to Congresbury New Village Hall Development Trust
              Many thanks for the heads up Peter. Alas I am already committed to a Classic event that day which is a shame as it looks interesting. Peter.

Comment

We will be at the Bath & West Showground tomorrow, sadly still not in the Hunter yet.

Peter & Jean

Comment

Originally posted by droverpete View Post
                  We will be at the Bath & West Showground tomorrow, sadly still not in the Hunter yet.

Peter & Jean
                  Great! I will try to be in the Bar with my son John about 12.00 / 12.30 ish. Hope to see you there. You can tell me all about your Hunter Peter.

Comment

A good cross section of cars at the Shepton Mallet show, both in the halls and in the car parks!

Met up with Peter & Jean House but as he is still suffering with gremlins in the engine deparment only one Marlin (mine) there.

Peter.

Shepton Mallet June 2015

SHEPTON MALLET JUNE 2015.jpg

Comment

Looks good Pete.
                      Will the next meet be at Wadebridge Wheels on the 19th of July?

Comment

Nothing formally arranged for a SW Meet this month but I will be at Powderham this weekend on both the Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th July. I will be in my Sunbeam on the STAR club stand which is usually in the right hand corner of the field, next to the railway line. Please come and say hello if you are going to the show. I will also be spotting for Marlins too when on walkabout.

I will also be at the Wadebridge wheels with my Hunter also attending is Happy Dave in his Berli on 19th July. Peter.

Comment

Wadebridge Wheels this Sunday 19th July
                          The Royal Cornwall Showground PL27 7JE

Comment

Pete, I'll aim to get to the showground by 0930. Kit cars and specials are normally parked at the NE corner of the show near the fir trees. It looks like the weather will be rainy - my first Wadebridge with the hood up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dane_Rescueman View Post
                              Pete, I'll aim to get to the showground by 0930. Kit cars and specials are normally parked at the NE corner of the show near the fir trees. It looks like the weather will be rainy - my first Wadebridge with the hood up!!

Hi Dane.

Weather looks more promising now. I will be coming with John. Unfortunately Dave can't make it as his water pump job escalated and he can't get it finished in time.

Will give you a 3/3 call when close. Peter.

Comment

Hi Pete/Dane/John
                                was good to meet up with you yesterday. Good show and getting bigger each year I think, something for all car fans.

Hopefully will catch you soon somewhere out on the roads.

Mike & June
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by MikeV8Cabrio; 20-07-15, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X