great mag!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great mag!

many thanks Geoff, the mags seem to get better each time with a good balance of articles, I have already added Eric Young's video to our gallery of videos - and have just sat through the whole of it
    So on behalf of all of us may I say a heartfelt thanks for all the great work you do on it.

Re: great mag!

Another vote of thanks from me too, excellent work
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Thanks guys,
      It's all down to the quality of the stuff that club members send me so keep it up.

Comment

We haven't received ours yet - maybe the Christmas post

Comment

Rob, the printer tells me that they have all been posted so you should get yours soon. Maybe the Herefordshire stage coach has been held up!

Comment

Great mag again. We only got ours yesterday so I think they are mixed up with the Xmas post.

Comment

Still waiting for the Great Mag to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by RobA View Post
                Still waiting for the Great Mag to arrive.
                Same here, when were they posted? Can we get the PDF version up onto the forums?
                - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
                - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
                - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by david View Post
                  Same here, when were they posted? Can we get the PDF version up onto the forums?
                  Yes its already on there.
                  Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Yes, sorry all. I was looking at the top of the list which is the October edition. #plonker
                    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
                    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
                    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

The magazine was printed to the correct timescale but postage was delayed due to a problem with one of the inserts in this issue. My understanding is that all magazines have been posted but some may have got caught up in the Christmas rush. I will check again with the printer.

Comment

I have just learnt that the last batch of 30 magazines has only just been posted so will not be received until after Christmas. Apologies to those affected.

Comment

Ours has arrived this morning - thank you. Should have time to read it later.

Comment

Stage coach needs some new horses I fear.
                            Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

If anyone has not received their copy of Pitstop by 3rd Jan please let me know on this thread or by any other means of their choosing.

Comment

Working...
                              X