Chrome boot rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chrome boot rack

Have you tried speaking to these guys. Looks quite expensive and perhaps not to everyones design but they will make one off's.

Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

I looked at these - certainly an option just a little dearer than one above, plus I have to drill bodywork - still undecided

Comment

A quick way to make your own rack would be to use saddle washers or radius tube connectors. Bend and cut the tubes to length and insert the saddle washer plug into the ends, drill the mating tube and bolt up. These sorts of things.
        radiustubeconnector_4ed6235ed1a26_lg.jpg90tubeclip_4f0ee9979484f_lg.jpgsaddlewashers_4f74308b2f649_lg.jpg
        Last edited by cameronfurnival; 11-03-15, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Hi Alan

I am seeing my local stainless guys tomorrow, so let me see what could be organised if there are say 5-6 takers in a batch?

Mike

Comment

I really want to say yes but I've had to spend too much already this month repairing the tin tops :-(
            Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Hi Alan

I am seeing my local stainless guys tomorrow, so let me see what could be organised if there are say 5-6 takers in a batch?

Mike
              OK let me know how you get on

Comment

Working...
              X