Clear All

Hi from pat in Bristol, cabrio with bmw 2.5 engine

Re: New member

Wellcome Pat. I'm sure you will enjoy your new purchase. Regards David

Comment

Welcome to our humble abode.

Have you only just bought your Cabrio?

Tell us a little more its always good to hear a bit of History and also what you intend to do with it, upgrades, changes etc.

Adrian (Roadster)

Comment

This one!
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

Hey Ho.

Well welcome again.

Hope to see you at the shows.

Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by obnail View Post
            Hi from pat in Bristol, cabrio with bmw 2.5 engine
            Hi Pat. If you want a nice drive to get used to your magnificent new steed why not join us at Washford North Somerset for the SW Meet on Sunday 12th April. Click on the red SW Meets button above for details. Also on that page you will find a link to the "meetings and events" page so you can let us know if you are coming! Hope to see you there. Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by listerjp2 View Post
              Welcome to our humble abode.

Have you only just bought your Cabrio?

Tell us a little more its always good to hear a bit of History and also what you intend to do with it, upgrades, changes etc.

Adrian (Roadster)
              Hi,Adrian yes I brought it from Simon Gregory you can see build photos on Marlin owners club site, I'm over moon at purchase, some little things im going to do at moment is, new header tank to be made fitted, leaked on way home after buying, remove front to access bmw 2.5 engine and do ca belt, even though it's only done 3400 mile from first built. Looking at possible stainless exhaust. And checking out maybe power steering. I'm looking forward to sw meet if I got car ready. And yes I'll be listening to owners on how I can improve car if possible.

Comment

Re: New member obnail

Originally posted by stevejgreen View Post
                Hi, yes that is the one

Comment

Re: New member obnail

Hi, welcome to the club. You mention power steering, one or two members have been successful in fitting Vauxhall electric power steering to their Cabrio and have written about it on this forum.

Comment

Working...
                  X