2015 shows - Pitstop question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 shows - Pitstop question

Whilst not new to the show scene I am a virgin when it comes to Marlin OC shows...can anyone advise. In the back of the latest Pitstop magazine it lists a great spread of shows being attended by the club this year. I'm particularly interested in booking the Tatton Park show (the later one in the year). This is a show that I have regularly attended over the last 10+ years with the Ford XR Owners Club (and is a great show/weekend). I know that you can either book in as an individual or as a club - how do I go about booking a space on the club stand? Do I do this via the show website provided or via a member of the club?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Re: 2015 shows - Pitstop question

Hi There are 2 shows at Tatton. We went to the August one last year and will be going again to it this year. We are waiting til after the June one is over then we will send in the forms.
    We will be elsewhere for the June one but hope that some Marlin divers can attend.
    If you wish a place on the Club stand in August, then send me your car registration and type and I will add you to the list. We booked for 15 cars last year and will be so again.

Comment

Working...
    X