And finally the rain stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And finally the rain stopped

Yep. Virtually brought up there holidaying with my folks. Love the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
      This Sunday looks like a bit of a wash out according to forecast! Not that I'm a fair weather driver, but kicking tyres in the rain isn't much fun. If it dries up a bit I'll still go along.
      Hi Gareth
      Agreed Sunday does look poor, I am able to go on Monday or Tuesday any time of day.
      Regards
      Dave

Comment

Ok I'll put something on here over the weekend once I've seen the forecast.

Comment

Hi Dave, Tuesday sounds positively balmy, so how does 1:00pm ish sound?
          Can anyone else make it?
          Don't forget the sun cream!
          Gareth.

Comment

Originally posted by Gareth View Post
            Hi Dave, Tuesday sounds positively balmy, so how does 1:00pm ish sound?
            Can anyone else make it?
            Don't forget the sun cream!
            Gareth.
            Hi Gareth
            Around 1-00pm sounds good
            Regards
            Dave

Comment

You lucky sods, today has been lovely weather wise, where did you go ? I'm in work as usual, don't you people have a job to attend to ?? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                You lucky sods, today has been lovely weather wise, where did you go ? I'm in work as usual, don't you people have a job to attend to ?? LOL
                Indeed so Harry. Great way to spend an afternoon interesting selection of motorbikes, there was a Morgan there our two Marlins and an AC Cobro replica next time I hope you can make it three Marlins.
                I followed Gareth over Worlds End which was excellent and made my way back via Overton Whitchurch & Nantwich. Gareth may post some pictures and will have better local knowledge of the route.
                Regards
                Dave

Comment

Sorry Harry, had to be done, a couple of pictures to annoy you! Taken above World's End. Was very nice but the wind was a bit chilly. We went to World's End via the new Horseshoe Pass for the views, then over the moors and dropped down to Wrexham, and to avoid the roadworks on the Wrexham bypass went towards Mold and down the back roads to Broughton.
                  I took the money and left work and now I have to spend my time driving around in a Roadster.
                  Life's hard....I can feel every bump!
                  See you up there soon, won't be this weekend as we're away, but let us know on here when you have a day off, lol.
                  Gareth.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looking good, you lucky people, I'd like a quid for ever time I've driven over there, I sometimes walk from Coedpoeth to the Bridge inn at Llangollan.

Comment

Working...
                    X