Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member with a Berlinetta

Hi, new to the forums......
    I have what some might now say is not even worth its value in scrap.......an unregistered Marlin Berlinetta......!!
    When I've worked out how to post pictures l will pop some pictures of it in this thread. ...
    Until then it is an almost finished Cortina Mk4/5 based Berlinetta with a 2.3l V6 driving through an automatic gearbox. I have spinal damage that limits the use of my left leg so the automatic gearbox is a necessity as opposed to desirable.........!! The engine talks through a twin pipe system and has that sound that only a V-type engine has. Gorgeous. .....but I'm biased.
    It has a hardtop but no soft-top, I gather the soft-top is rarer than rocking horse droppings to get hold of.
    The only major purchases left are seats and instruments, oh and the biggest purchase we tend to forget all about to the end........paint.
    Paint first, I'm tending to favour black wings and running boards with the body a different colour........kawasaki green possibly....... :-)
    The seats, I have no idea.......SUGGESTIONS PLEASE.
    Instruments, I think may end up being digital.
    Carl

Re: New Member with a Berlinetta

Hi Carl and welcome to the club - your other posts are getting some interest so you have obviously found your way around. Picture uploading instructions can be found on the internet or here but basically, look for the little square icon in the tool bar above the box you are writing your message into (has a little tree in it) and then you should be able to work it out. try to keep file size low - a dpi of 72 is all that is needed and image size of 1200 pixels is plenty.

Comment

Working...
    X