Stoneleigh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneleigh

Sadly I will be unable to make either of the two days at Stoneleigh. Usually I can make at least one of the days but work has got in the way this year. Hope there is a good turnout and that the weather is kind. Have a good show and I look forward to reading about it and looking at all the pictures which I am sure will be posted on the forum.
    Chris

Re: Stoneleigh

Sorry to hear that Chris, see you somewhere else sometime else
    B Rgds DC

Comment

Just checked the weather forecast for Sunday. Oh dear. With my exi having a distinct lack of roofing of any description I may well opt for the Monday....looks the much better of the 2 days weather wise, unless anything significant changes in the next 12 hours.

Any other exi's planing on making the trip??

Rich

Comment

I'm going Sunday, driving up with Keith H.

Will be good to put some faces to name...

David.
        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Was planning to be there on Sunday but doesn't look like I'll make it this year. Slightly peeved!
          Hope it goes well.

Comment

Fromm the met office for Stoneleigh

Rain forcast 18.00 til 20.00on Sunday
            shower at 13.00 on Monday

Comment

I was planning to go up but I'm still not well.
              Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

I've been unwell as well, still planning to go but in the family car so as to reduce travel time and effort. Also I've acquired a failed rear bearing somewhere in my Marina axle so best not to push my luck with a long trip!
                - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
                - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
                - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
                - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
                - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

That's funny David or I wish it was, on the way home from stoneleigh I think one of my bearings is going in my rear axle I would be intrested to hear how you get on replacing yours if you takle it before me.
                  Cheers Angus

Comment

Working...
                  X