No announcement yet.

15 inch alloy wheels on amk1 roadster ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 inch alloy wheels on amk1 roadster ?

Hi Everybody , Has anybody fitted 15 inch alloy wheels from a MG TF to a mk1 Roadster ,if so were there any problems

Thanks in advance Regards Hasse

Re: 15 inch alloy wheels on amk1 roadster ?

try here,...

Comment

Be careful with MGTF wheels as they have differant offsets on them - usually marked on the wheels I have a set of VVC ones 15 inch which I am going to fit with new 12mm studs and spacers .think the difference is 15mm on these wheels so will use 15mm spacers to move them away from the front suspension ...

Comment

I like my 13 inch Steel wheels. Still look good on my Roadster with Embellishers and Hub Caps fitted, easier to clean and not so far too fall if you trip when getting out of the Car

Comment

I usually find myself on my hands and knees when I get out of the car anyway!! Spitfire/GT6 type wheels look good in my humble opinion.
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Originally posted by b.caswell View Post
            I usually find myself on my hands and knees when I get out of the car anyway!! Spitfire/GT6 type wheels look good in my humble opinion.
            Too right me too !! takes me about 4 minutes to stand up straight as well after a lovely trippin out in the Marlin lol . fitting a stereo cd player in as well now so I can trip out even better with the 40 licks Stones blastin away. 67 now and still a bit of a lad !.Good trippin

Comment

Originally posted by old-n-notpastityet View Post
              Too right me too !! takes me about 4 minutes to stand up straight as well after a lovely trippin out in the Marlin lol . fitting a stereo cd player in as well now so I can trip out even better with the 40 licks Stones blastin away. 67 now and still a bit of a lad !.Good trippin
              I've just ripped the stereo and 4 speakers out of mine. Now I have room to work under the dash and can get the hod frame onto the back of the car... I can always pop the iPhone ear pier in for tunes...
              - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
              - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
              - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
              - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
              - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                I've just ripped the stereo and 4 speakers out of mine. Now I have room to work under the dash and can get the hod frame onto the back of the car... I can always pop the iPhone ear pier in for tunes...
                Just put a Stereo Cd in mine today, tucked away behind the gear lever.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X