Vinyl painting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl painting

Evening all, not done much to the Marlin lately, and little time to drive it either, however I did take the old motor for a bit of fuel just in case I got a chance of a drive, I put £25.00 worth in the tank then thought I'd have a short run over the hills, after a mile or so I noticed a very strong petrol smell following me, I then looked at the gauge and saw that 25% of my petrol had disappeared, it had in fact poured onto the road every time I took a Left turn, the fuel cap had popped open, as it's very close to the driver I slapped it shut without stopping and carried on, I never realized just how fast the tank could be emptied on a Marlin, a few more mile and a phone call might have been in order. Today I painted the Vinyl hood, I was very impressed with the paint, it was in a spray can sold by Rustoleum I only gave it two coats and no need to worry about running or pooling as a little wipe sorts it all out with no marking, the Hood was getting a little tatty but now looks far better. Rain and wind tomorrow so won't be going far once again.
Working...
X